Reality show: There are two Dominincans in El Principe Azul on Telemundo

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
Has anyone heard or watch this reality show starring Andres Garcia and one of his son on Telemundo. I think it is on every night at 1000 and there are two Dominican Ladies in the show. My Mother-in-Law watch it religiously. It is about the father looking for a bride for his bachelor son. I took a glimpse of the show last night, and it is filled with a lot of skins and innuendos (sp?).

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

Stodgord said:
Has anyone heard or watch this reality show starring Andres Garcia and one of his son on Telemundo. I think it is on every night at 1000 and there are two Dominican Ladies in the show. My Mother-in-Law watch it religiously. It is about the father looking for a bride for his bachelor son. I took a glimpse of the show last night, and it is filled with a lot of skins and innuendos (sp?).
A friendof mine called me the other day to tell me that they were 2 dominicans on that show. I rarely watch spanich tv, now, but I decided to watch for a few seconds.

Yes, there are 2 dominicans on the show and I must admit that, IMO, those girls were born or raised in Venezuela since they sound nothing like dominicans. Nothing at all.

Personal note: just by knowing that it's about Andres Garcia, the biggest womanizer that Mexico have ever had, and his son, the biggest womanizer wanna-be(imitates his father), I see that show as nothing more than a joke.

Ps: In case you don't know, Andres Garcia was born in Santo domingo.

Pss: So did his sister, one of the show's judges, and on the little bit that I saw, she mentioned about her "paisano", Juan Luis Guerra, being on the Billboard event.

Good looking ladies, I may add.

May 31, 2005
Yes, they are both very pretty. One of them is from Miami and the other one from Los Angeles. The morena is from Miami and I did not know that she was Dominican until my sister in law pointed it out. She talks like if she is from a different country. Now the other one, I found out that she was Dominican because she was having some sort of argument or discussion with another contestant and she said something to the effect of "Deja tu vaina" and her Dominican accent just came out as soon as she said that.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
IMO the darkskinned Dominican is the prettiest...Too bad Andres Garcias Ex Wife doesnt like her cause shes black.

I dont know where they picked these ladies, most of them have alot of issues that only Prozac can cure.

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
miguel said:
A friendof mine called me the other day to tell me that they were 2 dominicans on that show. I rarely watch spanich tv, now, but I decided to watch for a few seconds.

Yes, there are 2 dominicans on the show and I must admit that, IMO, those girls were born or raised in Venezuela since they sound nothing like dominicans. Nothing at all.

Personal note: just by knowing that it's about Andres Garcia, the biggest womanizer that Mexico have ever had, and his son, the biggest womanizer wanna-be(imitates his father), I see that show as nothing more than a joke.

Pss: So did his sister, one of the show's judges, and on the little bit that I saw, she mentioned about her "paisano", Juan Luis Guerra, being on the Billboard event.

What! The one that was on last night (massaging the son) was throwing the "mi amor" this and that thing like it was going out of style. I did't notice the other one do that.

One thing I noticed from the show is the the Caribbean ladies, (Dominicans and Puerto Ricans) are more carefree while the other are more uptight. I think one Colombian was literaly kicked-out by Andres Garcia for being uptight and goody goody. After that episode, I got hooked.

May 31, 2005
Jozee74 said:
IMO the darkskinned Dominican is the prettiest...Too bad Andres Garcias Ex Wife doesnt like her cause shes black.

I dont know where they picked these ladies, most of them have alot of issues that only Prozac can cure.
I know. LOL. Especailly the Venezolana with the frizzy curly heair. But I heard that it's all for the show. To make it interesting. I read in the ending credits that the contestants received monetary compensation for being on the show.

joeysf

Jul 5, 2006
miguel said:

OK POR EL AMOR DE DIOS

ANDRES GARCIA NACIDO EN SANTO DOMINGO to SPANISH ( SPANIARD) parents...they arrived during Spains Civil War in the late 30s....Similar to CHARYTIN GOYCO....father was Dominican her mother is a Spaniard from Asturias Spain...she talks about it all the time and its on her biography..just as it is for ANDRES. Sometimes people think Andres is Mexican or born to Mexican parents cause he became famous as an actor in Mexico. everyone knows that Mexico is like the Hollywood" for latin actors...including latin actors and actresses from Spain