Getting friends

K

KERWIN

hello i am kerwin and i would like to be your friend,i am 21 years old, 5feet 8inches and 180pounds , dark skin, and friendly , i do work as an english teacher......

contact me at my e-mail address westindieskerwin@hotmail.com it will be really exciting to meet you......

thanks..................

K

Katia Pietrunti

Hello Kerwin,

I just read your message and I thought I would write back. I would like to make as many friends as possible from everywhere around the world. Maybe one day we can meet.

Where are you from ? What do you do ? Do you work ? Have you traveled a lot ? What countries ?

Tell me a little about yourself. As for me, I was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. This is where I still live. I live with my parents and I'm 24 years old. I have one brother who is younger.

I work full time a legal secretary for a law firm here in Montreal but I'm planning to go back to school next fall (2000) and finish my bachelor's degree in law and become a lawyer.

Well, email me as soon as possible.

Take care,

Katia

S

stewart nash

hey katia, I'm 24 and from canada too but i'm living down here in the DR for a few months...since your on this web page you must have some interest in the dr. if you come visit, i'll be your tour guide. cheers, stu

K

Katia Pietrunti

Hey Stu,

Where in DR are you located. Do you work ? I've been trying to relocate to DR too but unsuccessfully. Tell me how you did it.

By the way, I'll be visiting DR from March 18 to April 2, 2000. Maybe I'll decide to stay afterwards. Maybe we can get together. I'll be staying at Occidental Playa Real in Juan Dolio.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hasta Luego,

Katia