casa marina reef

lin7604

Aug 7, 2005
what can anyone tell me about this place, food, snack bar, booze, slushee drinks,rooms, what the evenings are like after ent? We might venture out a few night but usually perfer to veg out in the enenings. I have read a lot of reviews and saw pics and it looks nice. I haven't heard much detail on the particulars i have in mind. I have stayes at the iberostar and breezes, so how does this compare to them ( as i know some 3.5 stars can really outshine).

Travlwizz

Feb 2, 2002
Casa Marina Reef

Hi there, the Reef is listed as a 3 to 3 and a half star in the travel brochures. It pales in comparison to the Iberostar and Breezes facilities. What it lacks in class, it more than makes up for in atmosphere and staff...can't say enough about the good people who work at the Reef and Beach resorts ( sister properties). They are kind people, the Dominicans, and appreciate a nice gesture and kind word from the patrons..and will do anything for anyone. We have found that the people make the property...the food was good, rooms were clean and the pool area at the Reef is very nice. The cool tubs are really something along the shore and are a great place to meet people. Be sure to check out the Britannia and Rockys when you are in Sosua town area.

Lots to do and see in the area...enjoy.

Deb aka Travlwizz