Jeans?

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
A friend of my owns a few jeans stores and does the distribution for a few brands in our home country.
Since the first of january however the EU has a limit on import from China on some clothes. This limit for jeans is already reached in August. Since that leaves him without business and since the same problem will show up next year, he is interested in checking out the DR as a supplier.

Is there anybody here that has some good contact in the freezones or even knows a factory that can help us further?

Is there anybody that can tell me more about the real cost for having, lets say 5000 pair, over to Europe?

I did a search on the subject but most of it was outdated info. Any help or tips will be greatly appriciated.
As said, we would like to try with a small party of 5000 first before we go full in to it.

Thanks, Werner

mkilburn2002@ya

Aug 23, 2005
jeans

Werner said:
A friend of my owns a few jeans stores and does the distribution for a few brands in our home country.
Since the first of january however the EU has a limit on import from China on some clothes. This limit for jeans is already reached in August. Since that leaves him without business and since the same problem will show up next year, he is interested in checking out the DR as a supplier.

Is there anybody here that has some good contact in the freezones or even knows a factory that can help us further?

Is there anybody that can tell me more about the real cost for having, lets say 5000 pair, over to Europe?

I did a search on the subject but most of it was outdated info. Any help or tips will be greatly appriciated.
As said, we would like to try with a small party of 5000 first before we go full in to it.

Thanks, Werner
hi werner i own a impot company here in USA i manufacture jeans out side the free zone and ship to the washington Dc area what type ,style quality are u looking fof tks mkilburn2002@yahoo.com