Plastics - Bottles, Closures ... ect

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Does anyone here have info on PET bottle suppliers, or more specifically, PET bottle CLOSURE suppliers here in the DR? I'm looking for lotion pumps, fine mist sprayers, treatment pumps, flip tops (the list goes on and on). 24/410

As well as jars, jar lids ect.

If there are any companies in the DR that supply these PLEASE let me know!! Thank you,
Amy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
MrMike said:
I wonder what you need them for LOL...

hehehe, tell Michelle I'm working hard!!

Just can't stand this two week (to one month) waiting period between ordering and receiving. It'd be so much easier if I could find a factory to walk though .... "1800 of those" *pointing, taking a few steps down the isle* ...... "24 000 of those, do their flip tops come with a gold rim?"

Ya know?!?!

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Have you tried Plastico Messon?
I don?t know their phones, but it could be possible to find out.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
carina said:
Have you tried Plastico Messon?
I don?t know their phones, but it could be possible to find out.

Never heard of them, do you have an address or know what kinds of products they supply?

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
amy2761 said:
Never heard of them, do you have an address or know what kinds of products they supply?

Stay well,
Amy

I can check tomorrow with someone who would know.
I think they provide todo though.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
carina said:
I can check tomorrow with someone who would know.
I think they provide todo though.

Carina - if they supply what I'm looking for and don't have 15 000 minimum order quantities then you're a life-saver :) Please do let me know.

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
amy2761 said:
Carina - if they supply what I'm looking for and don't have 15 000 minimum order quantities then you're a life-saver :) Please do let me know.

Stay well,
Amy

I ll check tomorrow and pm you.
I think they have an office here in POP, if so I can pop (hehe ) by and see what they actually do instead of believing something over the phone.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Try looking up these business in paginasamarillas.com.do

Envase Antillano

Plastiflex

(just some suggestions I heard around the office - I have no experience with these businesses, they may not even be spelled right)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
MrMike said:
Try looking up these business in paginasamarillas.com.do

Envase Antillano

Plastiflex

(just some suggestions I heard around the office - I have no experience with these businesses, they may not even be spelled right)

Thank you thank you thank you :)

I'm at the stage where I haven't showered for two days, I don't know which town I'm in ...... all I see is plastics :cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye

Will try to find the phone now .....

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Sorry Amy, the place I mentioned do not have what you are looking for.
I even went there and brough some samples from what I have from your mom since before.
They couldn?t even advice me where to get it...

:cry:

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Thanks Carina, for the effort .... I guess now I'll have to find some rare imported chocolate to show my appreciation ;)

I have tried paginasamarillas and have found a number of companies listed (thanks for the tip Mike) and will just have to run up my phone bill trying to find what I need.

I will definately post updates to my search - maybe this info will be useful to someone else stumbling their way through manufacturing new products. :bandit:

Thanks for the input guys, and if anybody else has any other suggestions please let me know.

Stay well,
Amy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
amy2761 said:
Thanks Carina, for the effort .... I guess now I'll have to find some rare imported chocolate to show my appreciation ;)

Amy

I understand how hard this is on you, not to find what you need... :cry:

Scott just volunteered to pay Larry for the great handmade chocolate Dawn & I love yesterday, so therefor we will ask Larry for alot ;)
So you can relax and concentrate completely on your plastic issue ;)
I just might give you some or invite you to our chocolate party!
I also heard Helmut ( Blog-Helmut ) can make pralines.
Will investigate on that one a little more... :laugh:

Another suggestion might be to just contact for instance Otto Gonzales or any of the others that own Casa Nelson, who already have great contacts for imports, and see if they can assist you. They import from many countries and quite small amounts, and they have good contacts.
If you need any assistance or introduction to the family, just let me know.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Thanks Carina - my mind is at rest regarding the chocolate ;)

I may take you up on the offer regarding Casa Nelson, but I'm not sure that they have exactly what I'm looking for either, maybe one of their suppliers does - you never know!

I will keep slogging through the TONS of info on the web and calling the companies listed in the phonebook, hopefully someone will have what I need.

And, PLEASE, someone out there has GOT to know of a PET/HDPE bottle/jar/closure manufacturer in the DR!!!!

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I may just give up and get the stuff in from China .... although I would have liked to buy as many of my components as possible locally.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
amy2761 said:
Thanks Carina - my mind is at rest regarding the chocolate ;)

I may take you up on the offer regarding Casa Nelson, but I'm not sure that they have exactly what I'm looking for either, maybe one of their suppliers does - you never know!

I will keep slogging through the TONS of info on the web and calling the companies listed in the phonebook, hopefully someone will have what I need.

And, PLEASE, someone out there has GOT to know of a PET/HDPE bottle/jar/closure manufacturer in the DR!!!!

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. I may just give up and get the stuff in from China .... although I would have liked to buy as many of my components as possible locally.

I am quite sure Casa Nelson don?t have it themselves, I was more thinking of their suppliers as well. ;)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
I've heard from a friend of mine that these materials are available in the Capital ... I'll be there next week and was hoping to know where a few of these places are before I get there - it'll make it less time-consuming to find ect.

Does anybody know where some of the plastics manufacturers are located?

Stay well,
Amy

donrael

Sep 26, 2005
just curious

Amy

just curious or as they say in DR "de metiche", ehat are you producing that you need these jars etc.?

is this the next consumer goods co.

Buena Suerte

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
hehehe

donrael said:
Amy

just curious or as they say in DR "de metiche", ehat are you producing that you need these jars etc.?

is this the next consumer goods co.

Buena Suerte

I can now answer this question without worries that Robert's going to jump on his delete button as we've decided to start advertising with DR1 .... we manufacture and distribute bath and body care products, i.e. lotions, creams, body butters, scrubs, custom hotel packs ect.

I'm hoping to source some of our raw products from the DR to make our products more authenticly Dominican :D

Stay well,
Amy

P.S. DAMN! that felt good!