Sosua property?

mmilone

Mar 25, 2003
Hello, a buddy of mine is interested in buying a condo in Sosua. Has anyone on this board purchased property in Sosua or any of the north coast towns? Can you tell me a little about your experience? Do you rent, etc.? Are you happy with your purchase? Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Four dr1ers own condos in El Neptuno in Sosua. Three rent out, I live in mine full time. Very happy with Sosua, our condo, and our location.

Island Treats

Sep 5, 2003
SOSUALIVING.COM
mmilone said:
Hello, a buddy of mine is interested in buying a condo in Sosua. Has anyone on this board purchased property in Sosua or any of the north coast towns? Can you tell me a little about your experience? Do you rent, etc.? Are you happy with your purchase? Thanks
In my heart and with a very strong conviction, you are a winner from the gates, when purchasing property in Sosua. As Ken stated in this thread, there are four Dr1ers who rent out or live full time here, I'm one of the part timers and renters who is grateful for begin astute enough to have purchased property here! That decision have more than paid for the privilege of ownership. :glasses: