Are we still on for tomorrow night?

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
A group of DR1 members were talking about a get together in another tread but it got deleted; Scandall, JDJones...etc... Sorry for the mystery! :nervous:

M

Mr.Mark

You guys organize your get-togethers between yourselves to then make it public that you have a get-together between you? That ain't fair.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Scandall said:
No, Mr. Mark. Planner and I started it and invited everyone. Robert is a tool and deleted it because it was (#1) off topic and (#2) not posted by him.

Scandall
Not a Tool

Those are the breaks dude!
But at least your learning and starting a new thread :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Buying the first round was no easy task this evening, most of you turned up late :) Good people, good food and good beer, what more can you ask for?

Hehehe... fun evening, looking forward to the BBQ.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
:tired: zzzzzzz....who's idea was it to put this on a Wednesday night? Great group, great fun but I'm still hungry!

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Escott said:
Woman how do you keep such a great body with that appetite? Ah, nevermind, the answer would probably drive me just as crazy!

Not sure how I do it but to keep up with my reputation I joined the gym 2 months ago and now you should see my ?..ah nevermind!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
juanita said:
Not sure how I do it but to keep up with my reputation I joined the gym 2 months ago and now you should see my ?..ah nevermind!

Is that the same gym you told me about? Oooooo, now I really want to join :)

Larry

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Yeah. That was a good time. We have to do more of those "little" get togethers. There are enough of us in the Capital to keep it interesting.

Scandall

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It was great to meet some of you for the first time!!! As one that was VERY late, I apologise, next time I will NOT wait for my ride but will take a bloody taxi........

The food was pretty good, the drinks were even better.

The conversation was fabulous.... thanks everyone. I will look forward to more of the same next time....