It's Taco Tuesday EVERYONE!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
We have a big contingent from Sosua and hopefully Puerto Plata going tonight and everyone else is invited. If you are coming from Sosua it is the first left on a dirt road after Costa Azul. If you are coming from Cabarete it is the first Right on a dirt road after Extreme Hotel. Take the road to the first building on the Right and park and walk through past the pool and the bar is on the left.

Come on down and buy me a beer. I spent all my money in Colombia and can use the help!:)

Escott

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What time?

Escott said:
We have a big contingent from Sosua and hopefully Puerto Plata going tonight and everyone else is invited. If you are coming from Sosua it is the first left on a dirt road after Costa Azul. If you are coming from Cabarete it is the first Right on a dirt road after Extreme Hotel. Take the road to the first building on the Right and park and walk through past the pool and the bar is on the left.

Come on down and buy me a beer. I spent all my money in Colombia and can use the help!:)
Escott
You forgot to mention what time you will be there.

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
www.prestigecarrentals.com
P-o-p

The POP free taxi will be leaving for Taco Tuesday around 6:30p. PM me before then if you want to go. I'm picking up some folks at the Jose Luis grocery store at 6:20 so you could also meet there.

Sorry for the late notice.

Tim

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
TimInDR said:
The POP free taxi will be leaving for Taco Tuesday around 6:30p. PM me before then if you want to go. I'm picking up some folks at the Jose Luis grocery store at 6:20 so you could also meet there.

Sorry for the late notice.

Tim
Does that mean that you all plan to meet at 7 PM?
If so, maybe I'll join you, in which case I would leave Rocky's at 6:45 PM and have room for 5 more, unless anyone wants to ride in the trunk.

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
Yes, we'll be getting there around 7, but to be fair, that's the earliest I'll have ever made it. Not sure what time the rest will be there.

I think other people will already be there, because I usually get there around 8 or 8:30 and the tacos are being devoured and people are two or three margaritas down by the time I'm there.

see you soon,

tim

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hero Badge

Let me be the first to say how great a time we had at Escott's Tuesday taco night.
The food was great, the people even greater, and the location is pure heaven.
All sorts of super DR1ers were there.
Sunnie teased us all nights with promises of skinny dipping in the pool.
Patrick came up from Juan Dolio for the gathering, telling us tales of off roading around Isabella & Punta Rusia. We had cramps in our stomachs, it was so funny.
Danny & Dianne are always some of the best company anybody could ever hope for.
Niko was there. along with a bunch of the Northern Coast divers.
Add Alanindr into that mix, and you got yourself a party.
It just doesn't get any better than that.
Thank you Escott for getting us all out there.
You got the hero badge for the day.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
DAMMIT!!! I'm in Santiago AGAIN!!

Maybe this comming Tuesday I'll make it again as Hannelie starts school with Cassidy on Monday so I'll HAVE to be in Sosua :)

Glad to hear everyone had a great time ..... again!!

Stay well,
Amy

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
amy2761 said:
DAMMIT!!! I'm in Santiago AGAIN!!

Maybe this comming Tuesday I'll make it again as Hannelie starts school with Cassidy on Monday so I'll HAVE to be in Sosua :)

Glad to hear everyone had a great time ..... again!!

Stay well,
Amy
Wish you'd been there, Amy. You would have loved it.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
TiminDr came to Taco Tuesday for the first time wearing a T-shirt that was printed saying "I LIE TO GIRLS"... Did I out do him or what?:)

Escott_scott.JPG

Rocky said:
Wish you'd been there, Amy. You would have loved it.
Read the blog tomorrow for some of the best and sexiest pictures you will ever see of the most beautiful women in the entire Dominican Republic.

To quote a very famous person on DR1 "They look just like women except they are white"
Chris Colon 4/2003

JWB was there for the first time and he will star in the Pictures. I took 50 pictures tonight and some mighty good ones I might add. Even got pictures of the picture taker and I must say that they are better than the one of me in the raft taken by Scandal.

For those that DIDN'T make it, you missed a great time. There had to be 20 DR1'ers there.

Until next week, Tuesday, Mark it on your calendars NOW for the best time you will have next week short of taking off your ... Scratch that they do that also!

Escott

PS> some gals shouldn't drink so many Margaritas!

Escott_robinholdingsunnybreast.JPG

Last edited:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Well heck, I was going to mention the pictures of the picture taker, but it's already been said... by the picture taker.

Too true, great pics tonight, of great people. I love the crowd at Hamburger in Paradise, all of em.

dawnwil

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
taco tuesday is the highlight of my week. to the uninitiated, that might seem sad, but if you've been there, you know better.

i did miss our guitar playing friends today.

good to see you/meet you all today... can't wait til next week.

timindr, long lost brother of alanindr

(due to a minor head cold, this was my first completely sober taco tuesday, and it was still a blast.)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
TimInDR said:
taco tuesday is the highlight of my week. to the uninitiated, that might seem sad, but if you've been there, you know better.

i did miss our guitar playing friends today.

good to see you/meet you all today... can't wait til next week.

timindr, long lost brother of alanindr

(due to a minor head cold, this was my first completely sober taco tuesday, and it was still a blast.)
Tim, first of all it is SAD! That being said I am glad to have you there and in the community. You are a decent guy and a great addition to the Expat Crew! It has been my pleasure to meet you and get to know you.

Others missed the Guitar playing guys also.

Now you need to get a life so Taco Tuesday will only be the highlight of your Tuesday!:) Maybe I will turn you on to Sushi Sunday!

Escott

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Escott said:
Tim, first of all it is SAD! That being said I am glad to have you there and in the community. You are a decent guy and a great addition to the Expat Crew! It has been my pleasure to meet you and get to know you.

Others missed the Guitar playing guys also.

Now you need to get a life so Taco Tuesday will only be the highlight of your Tuesday!:) Maybe I will turn you on to Sushi Sunday!

Escott
You forgot to mention your Thursday night gay parties up at Ken's.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Okay...

So which one of you guys put a roofie in my margarita last night? My head is still pounding and I've been up since 5.

But seriously, a lot of fun last night, as always. I too missed the guitar guy and our weekly singalong to Poison.

Tim, you better be thinking about your clothing attire for next week already because you can't let Scott upstage you again. Didn't you notice him gloating?

Amy, hope you can join us next week, haven't seen you in awhile!

Take care,

Sunnie