Futons POP/Costambar

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Does anyone know where I could find a futon sofa/bed in the Puerto Plata or Santiago Area?

Will be down Sept 2 - 7 and need to find one then- so trying to do leg work from here.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't think so.

A.J. said:
Does anyone know where I could find a futon sofa/bed in the Puerto Plata or Santiago Area?

Will be down Sept 2 - 7 and need to find one then- so trying to do leg work from here.
I am guessing that there is little to no chance of finding one.
It just wouldn't be practical, the way the maids shlop water on the floor when mopping it. The futon would be rotting and smelling in no time at all. which is probaly why carpeting is not very popular either.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
You will find them for sure in Santo Domingo (La Sirena, Plaza Lama) and Rocky, futons actually comes with a base and are very practical as a bed or sofa! ;)

nebraskamom

May 4, 2005
they have them at sirena in santiago

they have metal black futon frames with mattresses at sirena multicentro in santiago. they have the mattresses too but I'm not sure if they are included in the $250 price.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I bought one at La Sirena in Santiago not too long ago, as I recall I paid about US$125 for the base and $100 for the matress. (peso equivelant) I won't say these are top-of-the-line (closer to the bottom) but they work, and are not uncomfortable to sleep on.