Fight Night in Sosua

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
Eddie's Sports Bar in Sosua is showing Pride Fighting Championship's latest Pay Per View this Sunday the 28th at 9PM.

For those of you who don't know, Pride is the Japanese Version of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) -- the premier Mixed Martial Arts organization in the world.

If you've ever seen a UFC or Pride PPV, you know it's an incredible spectacle. If you haven't, just imagine boxing except you're allowed kicks, throws, grappling, chokes, submissions, etc, with world-class athletes (this event has a former Judo Olympic Gold medalist, for example).

A bunch of us will be there enjoying the show, so pop by and say hello!

Joe

(PS -- If for some reason this is against the rules to post, please feel free to delete it. I'm not partners with Eddy and really nothing to gain from posting this, except that I'd love to see a bunch of people show up and hopefully make this a monthly thing -- something new to do!)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Escott said:
I will show up if I don't forget by then. Sounds like fun and the old Shlt should be there now also!

Escott
Thanks for the plug Joe. And as far as you're concerned Scott - Yes the old **** will be there. For your information I've contracted Joe's wife as a body guard so be nice to me.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am also coming to see the pride fighting championship.
Please eddy, have your generator and the pirate card working properly. Please have some brahma in stock as well.
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Eddy said:
Thanks for the plug Joe. And as far as you're concerned Scott - Yes the old **** will be there. For your information I've contracted Joe's wife as a body guard so be nice to me.
Eddy I LOVE YOU! You were lucky I dragged those two mokes out of there last night. It got real ugly later on!

See you tomorrow night. I promise not to be bad and get your bodyguard mad at me! Hmmm... well.... Nope I will not let that happen:)

Joe, Tim and AZB likewise, look forward to seeing you guys!

Scott

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
By 'some', he means 'lots'!

Cold beer, great fights, good friends at a nice place. Hell, if anyone in this country knew how to make decent buffalo wings I'd NEVER leave!

I've been hearing from a few people -- should be a great night. See you all at 9PM -- I'll be the one in the Brazilian Top Team T-shirt screaming and jumping up and down should anyone feel inclined to buy me a beer or three

Cheers!