Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In the DR, There "Outta Be A Law....."!!

Since MANY of us are always talking about things that we would like to change about the DR and, in many instances, there's nothing we can do about it, tell us what thing(s) would you like to see passed as a law in the DR. If you want, tell us a way that you think that the problem can be fixed.

I will start:

There "outta be a law" that would protect/educate our youth more.

There are so many young kids that are taken advantage by older people in the DR. We see so many teenagers pregnant and with no help whatsover from the person that got them pregnant. After being used and abused, they are "thrown" out like garbage.

Some of them are being raped by older men(I say rape because some of this kids are underage)and in MANY cases, the police and the courts would do nothing about it.

One way of "trying" to fix the problem:

They should do as they do here in the US, those sickos should be prosecuted and when found guilty and after they pay with jail time, they SHOULD be ordered to register as sex ofenders at the local precint and have the authorities post a big picture of the sicko in front of his home so everyone could see it!!.

Trust me, dominicans are very proud and those sickos would never hear the end of it. They would drive them insane.

Is there such a law in the DR?. I don't know but there "outta be one"!.

Am I am dreaming?. Maybe but it's nice to dream on how to take care of some bastards.

Any ideas?.

On Vacation....
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Too many ways

Quote Originally Posted by miguel
    Am I am dreaming?. Maybe but it's nice to dream on how to take care of some bastards.

Any ideas?.
    How about castration ... then let him wear them as a pendant around his neck.

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Miguel, interesting thread idea. I will give this some thought before I post what I would change.

But, as for these violators, yes, ego and pride are huge here. My understanding is that if the victims come forward then often the family and friends take care of things themselves! I've heard of several instances of instant justice. We just don't often read about it.

The issue sometimes is that the victims won't come forward or that the perpetrator is family iteself......

I have several ideas for "new Laws".....

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ouchhhhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadInToronto
    How about castration ... then let him wear them as a pendant around his neck.
    You know what, just thinking about it, CUT THE DARN THING OFF, ALL OF IT!!!. LOL.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default outta be a law

Quote Originally Posted by miguel
    Since MANY of us are always talking about things that we would like to change about the DR and, in many instances, there's nothing we can do about it, tell us what thing(s) would you like to see passed as a law in the DR. If you want, tell us a way that you think that the problem can be fixed.

I will start:

There "outta be a law" that would protect/educate our youth more.

There are so many young kids that are taken advantage by older people in the DR. We see so many teenagers pregnant and with no help whatsover from the person that got them pregnant. After being used and abused, they are "thrown" out like garbage.

Some of them are being raped by older men(I say rape because some of this kids are underage)and in MANY cases, the police and the courts would do nothing about it.

One way of "trying" to fix the problem:

They should do as they do here in the US, those sickos should be prosecuted and when found guilty and after they pay with jail time, they SHOULD be ordered to register as sex ofenders at the local precint and have the authorities post a big picture of the sicko in front of his home so everyone could see it!!.

Trust me, dominicans are very proud and those sickos would never hear the end of it. They would drive them insane.

Is there such a law in the DR?. I don't know but there "outta be one"!.

Any ideas?.
    Education...education....education....education...

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default There it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarbob
    Education...education....education....education...
    Cool. I guess that you also read my second paragraph!. Nice to know that SOME are actually reading beyond the first one!. Gracias.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the problem with people who don't live in DR, they just don't have a clue.
    If you live in DRand know a few things about the barrio culture here then the first thing you would realize is that this is no USA for sure.
    First of all: lets get one point straight.
    Majority of young or underage girls are not impregated by older perverted men. majority of the young girls get pregnant by young guys from the same barrios. These girls are no angels either. their mothers followed the same trend when they were young so why should the young girls act any different? these girls are loose and given enough freedom to go out alone with young tigres. These guys get them pregnant and simply move on to another. this is wide spread in DR poverty culture yet no one learns the lesson. yes there are a few cases of older men making babies with young girls but that is nothing new. These same girls were barrio putas to begin with and then they sell their bodies to make easy money, with the excuse to feed their babies. they will even make babies with you if you want. these girls are no angels, they were putas from an early age.
    So stop feeling sorry for them. You will not change their lifestyle.
    AZB

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

YOu are right on AZB, that is a whole issue unto itself. It will not change in our lifetime and probably not the next either.

I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I must say!

Quote Originally Posted by AZB
    This is the problem with people who don't live in DR, they just don't have a clue.
    If you live in DRand know a few things about the barrio culture here then the first thing you would realize is that this is no USA for sure.
    First of all: lets get one point straight.
    Majority of young or underage girls are not impregated by older perverted men. majority of the young girls get pregnant by young guys from the same barrios. These girls are no angels either. their mothers followed the same trend when they were young so why should the young girls act any different? these girls are loose and given enough freedom to go out alone with young tigres. These guys get them pregnant and simply move on to another. this is wide spread in DR poverty culture yet no one learns the lesson. yes there are a few cases of older men making babies with young girls but that is nothing new. These same girls were barrio putas to begin with and then they sell their bodies to make easy money, with the excuse to feed their babies. they will even make babies with you if you want. these girls are no angels, they were putas from an early age.
    So stop feeling sorry for them. You will not change their lifestyle.
    AZB
    I just love it when people living in the DR for a few years, all of a sudden, know EVERTHING about the DR!. Their first darn expression is "You people have no clue".

You know what, my brother from a Pakistani's mother, just because you have lived in the DR for about a second does not makes you an expert on the DR and it's people. BEFORE you visited and made the DR your home, the DR was alive and well, problems and all.

A "visitor" in the DR can never, ever, lecture me about the DR because even if I have not lived there for may moons, I have kept in touch with my people, my country and my culture. I may not know about about living in the DR but I do know ALOT about what goes on there.

Just remember that there are MANY people that have had an interest in the DR WAYYY before SOME of you even knew that the DR existed or where in the map was located.

Yes, of course, there are minors that are inpregnated by tigueres and kids their own ages but are you are willing to tell me that you have never seen a teenager inpregnated by an older man that just happens to be married also?. Are you willing to tell me that YOU have never seen a fricking wrinkled old fart tourist displaying a pregnant girl young enough to be his grandaughter?.
    Was it you who mentioned on a previous thread that it's also a norm there?. Maybe it was not you.

Look around you. Leave Santiago for a second and you will see a different DR. Just because one "sees" a poor dominican does not means that one "know" a poor dominican, or any dominican for that matter.

I am not saying that ONLYYYYY older men are inpregnating minors, btw. I am saying that SOME are and whether you like it or not, even if it's just one, it's a problem and a shame!.

Ps: nothing personal since you know that our friendship will always be SOLID!.
    Last edited by miguel; 08-26-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Miguel,

you make a great argument. However, I think AZB is right on the money on this one. The problem relies more on these young girls beomcing pregant by the same barrio kids.

Educating them will eliminate most of the problem. You may see an ocassional older man with a younger pregnant girl, but that is not as common as seeing these girls becoming pregant by their same barrio people.

mis dos chele

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast