In the DR, There "Outta Be A Law....."!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Since MANY of us are always talking about things that we would like to change about the DR and, in many instances, there's nothing we can do about it, tell us what thing(s) would you like to see passed as a law in the DR. If you want, tell us a way that you think that the problem can be fixed.

I will start:

There "outta be a law" that would protect/educate our youth more.

There are so many young kids that are taken advantage by older people in the DR. We see so many teenagers pregnant and with no help whatsover from the person that got them pregnant. After being used and abused, they are "thrown" out like garbage.

Some of them are being raped by older men(I say rape because some of this kids are underage)and in MANY cases, the police and the courts would do nothing about it.

One way of "trying" to fix the problem:

They should do as they do here in the US, those sickos should be prosecuted and when found guilty and after they pay with jail time, they SHOULD be ordered to register as sex ofenders at the local precint and have the authorities post a big picture of the sicko in front of his home so everyone could see it!!.

Trust me, dominicans are very proud and those sickos would never hear the end of it. They would drive them insane.

Is there such a law in the DR?. I don't know but there "outta be one"!.

Am I am dreaming?. Maybe but it's nice to dream on how to take care of some bastards.

Any ideas?.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Too many ways

miguel said:
Am I am dreaming?. Maybe but it's nice to dream on how to take care of some bastards.

Any ideas?.
How about castration ... then let him wear them as a pendant around his neck. :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Miguel, interesting thread idea. I will give this some thought before I post what I would change.

But, as for these violators, yes, ego and pride are huge here. My understanding is that if the victims come forward then often the family and friends take care of things themselves! I've heard of several instances of instant justice. We just don't often read about it.

The issue sometimes is that the victims won't come forward or that the perpetrator is family iteself......

I have several ideas for "new Laws".....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ouchhhhhh!!!

shadInToronto said:
How about castration ... then let him wear them as a pendant around his neck. :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
You know what, just thinking about it, CUT THE DARN THING OFF, ALL OF IT!!!. LOL.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
outta be a law

miguel said:
Since MANY of us are always talking about things that we would like to change about the DR and, in many instances, there's nothing we can do about it, tell us what thing(s) would you like to see passed as a law in the DR. If you want, tell us a way that you think that the problem can be fixed.

I will start:

There "outta be a law" that would protect/educate our youth more.

There are so many young kids that are taken advantage by older people in the DR. We see so many teenagers pregnant and with no help whatsover from the person that got them pregnant. After being used and abused, they are "thrown" out like garbage.

Some of them are being raped by older men(I say rape because some of this kids are underage)and in MANY cases, the police and the courts would do nothing about it.

One way of "trying" to fix the problem:

They should do as they do here in the US, those sickos should be prosecuted and when found guilty and after they pay with jail time, they SHOULD be ordered to register as sex ofenders at the local precint and have the authorities post a big picture of the sicko in front of his home so everyone could see it!!.

Trust me, dominicans are very proud and those sickos would never hear the end of it. They would drive them insane.

Is there such a law in the DR?. I don't know but there "outta be one"!.

Any ideas?.

Education...education....education....education...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
There it goes!

jaguarbob said:
Education...education....education....education...
Cool. I guess that you also read my second paragraph!. Nice to know that SOME are actually reading beyond the first one!. Gracias.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is the problem with people who don't live in DR, they just don't have a clue.
If you live in DRand know a few things about the barrio culture here then the first thing you would realize is that this is no USA for sure.
First of all: lets get one point straight.
Majority of young or underage girls are not impregated by older perverted men. majority of the young girls get pregnant by young guys from the same barrios. These girls are no angels either. their mothers followed the same trend when they were young so why should the young girls act any different? these girls are loose and given enough freedom to go out alone with young tigres. These guys get them pregnant and simply move on to another. this is wide spread in DR poverty culture yet no one learns the lesson. yes there are a few cases of older men making babies with young girls but that is nothing new. These same girls were barrio putas to begin with and then they sell their bodies to make easy money, with the excuse to feed their babies. they will even make babies with you if you want. these girls are no angels, they were putas from an early age.
So stop feeling sorry for them. You will not change their lifestyle.
AZB

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
YOu are right on AZB, that is a whole issue unto itself. It will not change in our lifetime and probably not the next either.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I must say!

AZB said:
This is the problem with people who don't live in DR, they just don't have a clue.
If you live in DRand know a few things about the barrio culture here then the first thing you would realize is that this is no USA for sure.
First of all: lets get one point straight.
Majority of young or underage girls are not impregated by older perverted men. majority of the young girls get pregnant by young guys from the same barrios. These girls are no angels either. their mothers followed the same trend when they were young so why should the young girls act any different? these girls are loose and given enough freedom to go out alone with young tigres. These guys get them pregnant and simply move on to another. this is wide spread in DR poverty culture yet no one learns the lesson. yes there are a few cases of older men making babies with young girls but that is nothing new. These same girls were barrio putas to begin with and then they sell their bodies to make easy money, with the excuse to feed their babies. they will even make babies with you if you want. these girls are no angels, they were putas from an early age.
So stop feeling sorry for them. You will not change their lifestyle.
AZB
I just love it when people living in the DR for a few years, all of a sudden, know EVERTHING about the DR!. Their first darn expression is "You people have no clue".

You know what, my brother from a Pakistani's mother, just because you have lived in the DR for about a second does not makes you an expert on the DR and it's people. BEFORE you visited and made the DR your home, the DR was alive and well, problems and all.

A "visitor" in the DR can never, ever, lecture me about the DR because even if I have not lived there for may moons, I have kept in touch with my people, my country and my culture. I may not know about about living in the DR but I do know ALOT about what goes on there.

Just remember that there are MANY people that have had an interest in the DR WAYYY before SOME of you even knew that the DR existed or where in the map was located.

Yes, of course, there are minors that are inpregnated by tigueres and kids their own ages but are you are willing to tell me that you have never seen a teenager inpregnated by an older man that just happens to be married also?. Are you willing to tell me that YOU have never seen a fricking wrinkled old fart tourist displaying a pregnant girl young enough to be his grandaughter?.
Was it you who mentioned on a previous thread that it's also a norm there?. Maybe it was not you.

Look around you. Leave Santiago for a second and you will see a different DR. Just because one "sees" a poor dominican does not means that one "know" a poor dominican, or any dominican for that matter.

I am not saying that ONLYYYYY older men are inpregnating minors, btw. I am saying that SOME are and whether you like it or not, even if it's just one, it's a problem and a shame!.

Ps: nothing personal since you know that our friendship will always be SOLID!.

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Hi Miguel,

you make a great argument. However, I think AZB is right on the money on this one. The problem relies more on these young girls beomcing pregant by the same barrio kids.

Educating them will eliminate most of the problem. You may see an ocassional older man with a younger pregnant girl, but that is not as common as seeing these girls becoming pregant by their same barrio people.

mis dos chele

esmebabe

Aug 11, 2005
miguel said:
I just love it when people living in the DR for a few years, all of a sudden, know EVERTHING about the DR!. Their first darn expression is "You people have no clue".

You know what, my brother from a Pakistani's mother, just because you have lived in the DR for about a second does not makes you an expert on the DR and it's people. BEFORE you visited and made the DR your home, the DR was alive and well, problems and all.

A "visitor" in the DR can never, ever, lecture me about the DR because even if I have not lived there for may moons, I have kept in touch with my people, my country and my culture. I may not know about about living in the DR but I do know ALOT about what goes on there.

Just remember that there are MANY people that have had an interest in the DR WAYYY before SOME of you even knew that the DR existed or where in the map was located.

Yes, of course, there are minors that are inpregnated by tigueres and kids their own ages but are you are willing to tell me that you have never seen a teenager inpregnated by an older man that just happens to be married also?. Are you willing to tell me that YOU have never seen a fricking wrinkled old fart tourist displaying a pregnant girl young enough to be his grandaughter?.
Was it you who mentioned on a previous thread that it's also a norm there?. Maybe it was not you.

Look around you. Leave Santiago for a second and you will see a different DR. Just because one "sees" a poor dominican does not means that one "know" a poor dominican, or any dominican for that matter.

I am not saying that ONLYYYYY older men are inpregnating minors, btw. I am saying that SOME are and whether you like it or not, even if it's just one, it's a problem and a shame!.

Ps: nothing personal since you know that our friendship will always be SOLID!.
ignore him miguel ,its his normal anti woman rhetoric,it will be a happy day when azb climbs out of the closet

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I know!

carlos said:
Hi Miguel,

you make a great argument. However, I think AZB is right on the money on this one. The problem relies more on these young girls beomcing pregant by the same barrio kids.

Educating them will eliminate most of the problem. You may see an ocassional older man with a younger pregnant girl, but that is not as common as seeing these girls becoming pregant by their same barrio people.

mis dos chele
Yes, AZB is, indeed, right on the money, somewhat, but there's no denying that there are MANY adult dominicans and foreigners have are, have and will take advantage of a teenager. Even is that teenager is a "barrio puta" like he puts it, these "barrio putas" sometimes do not know any better. They don't know any better because they are victims of their own surroundings. The older person does and should know better. SOME youngters see an older person as an authority figure and that's the reason that some old farts take advantage of them.

Maybe some of you have not seen a young person been taken advantage of but I personally know of 3 young girls, neighbors of friends, that are in their teens and 2 are pregnant by old married men and the other is going out with a tourist, a Puerto Rican that is 32 years older than her. She is 16!.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
Maybe some of you have not seen a young person been taken advantage of but I personally know of 3 young girls, neighbors of friends, that are in their teens and 2 are pregnant by old married men .
Foreign men are not here to impregnate girls. they are only here for sex. The drunk tigres get them pregnant and then skip on them.

Now the girls who got pregnant by the married men are the biggest putas of them all. they know damn well the guy is married and has a family but they go out with him anyway. They play with fire and then cry with tears of a victim. I have seen that trend among many women not just barrio trash. Just beasue you see the little barrio sluts crying foul doesn't mean they were totally innocent of the crime. These girls are more responsible than the men. they know the guy is married and will not leave his family for a barrio cocaracha, but she still sleep with him without protection? he didn't put a pistol to her head. it was her decision and guess what, she will make the same mistake again with another guy.
You my mamajuana drinking friend are drinking the wrong booze. why worry about the barrio trash? They are perfectly ok in their environment. Worry about your own problems.
Come to santiago and let me buy you a cold brahma beer.
Just live your vacation here and let the chopos live their own life.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Here it goes......!!

AZB said:
Foreign men are not here to impregnate girls. they are only here for sex. The drunk tigres get them pregnant and then skip on them.

Now the girls who got pregnant by the married men are the biggest putas of them all. they know damn well the guy is married and has a family but they go out with him anyway. They play with fire and then cry with tears of a victim. I have seen that trend among many women not just barrio trash. Just beasue you see the little barrio sluts crying foul doesn't mean they were totally innocent of the crime. These girls are more responsible than the men. they know the guy is married and will not leave his family for a barrio cocaracha, but she still sleep with him without protection? he didn't put a pistol to her head. it was her decision and guess what, she will make the same mistake again with another guy.
You my mamajuana drinking friend are drinking the wrong booze. why worry about the barrio trash? They are perfectly ok in their environment. Worry about your own problems.
Come to santiago and let me buy you a cold brahma beer.
Just live your vacation here and let the chopos live their own life.
AZB
Listen to me, my dominican-wanna-be brotha: You are the one "foaming out of the mouth" talking about "barrios putas" and such. Nowhere on my thread does it say anything about "barrios putas". Besides, I would never use that term when addressing girls.

Btw, if you think that ONLY "barrios putas" get pregnant by tiguers of older men, you are nothing more than BLIND!. The 3 youngters that I posted about on my previous post, they live on a neighborhood that YOU can only dream of living at. You or me for that matter. They live in Arroyo Hondo and their families are from very old money. 2 were thrown out of the house by their father and the other father is heading back to the DR to "drag her by her hair to an abortion clinic right after killing the bastard who did that to her".

Are you willing to tell me that a 16 year old, rich or poor, has the same mentality of a 50 year old man?. If you say "yes" not only would I send someone to kick your axx, but I would have a few tigures make a "non-virgen" out of you!.

I am so surprised that you have not seen ANY tourist parading a youngster around. What, Santiago is the whole DR?. Maybe through your eyes!.

About your invitation for a Brahma beer, well buddy, stick that beer up your @#$%%%&^&&%$# axx.

On a serious note, I WILL have some Brahma with you. For sure!.

Ps: just remember AZB that no matter what you say, I have your number!.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
It's not all the men's fault.

A fair percentage of these women know what they are doing and are nobody's victims.

Getting pregnant is a common technique among barrio girls to try to get a man to commit to them.

And pretending to already be pregnant is a common technique among barrio girls in fooling their boyfriend into impregnating them.

I learned this when one of my wife's barrio cousins came by and begged her for a urine sample when she was early on in her pregnancy so she could "prove" to her boyfriend that she was pregnant, the idea being the boyfriend would take advantage of the opportunity to have unprotected sex with her (since you can't impregnate a pregnant girl) and hopefully she could get pregnant for real.

Apparently this is a common technique and everybody thought I was an idiot for not knowing right away what she needed a damn urine sample for.

Naturally I kicked the cousin out of my house and told her not to call my wife anymore for anything.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
here is another one...

MrMike said:
And pretending to already be pregnant is a common technique among barrio girls in fooling their boyfriend into impregnating them.

I learned this when one of my wife's barrio cousins came by and begged her for a urine sample when she was early on in her pregnancy so she could "prove" to her boyfriend that she was pregnant, the idea being the boyfriend would take advantage of the opportunity to have unprotected sex with her (since you can't impregnate a pregnant girl) and hopefully she could get pregnant for real.

Also, pretending that you are not pregnant when you are actually are and then finding a guy to have sex with to pin the fatherhood on.

Yari

Aug 18, 2005
Dios Mio ...

ahhh AZB is it your lifes mission to be an iddiot?? Miguel is right...these girls are victims of their environments...even if they are out there trying to get pregnant by men, they are teenagers you FOOLS!!! does that not disturb you?? it does me. Miguel is right about education being the key...this isnt just a dr problem. children everywhere dont care enough about themselves and their bodies to let men (YOUNG AND OLD) sleep with them & take their inoscence. AZB must not have children because as he says to you travelers " go to DR get your f#$% on but just dont get them pregnant." what the heck is that?

These poor girls need early intervention because they do not know that trying to trap a guy is not the way to make it in this world. They need to be taught to be self sufficient. in the US girls have a BIT of a better chance but the truth is that it is all a sad sad situation

get a grip u guys, if u are not a parent of a young poor girl imagine that u were one and please sympathise at least :bored:

yari

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Let's see!

MrMike said:
A fair percentage of these women know what they are doing and are nobody's victims.

****You are right, "a fair %" but not all. It only makes one non-percentage to make a victim!.

Getting pregnant is a common technique among barrio girls to try to get a man to commit to them.

****Absolutely not!. Maybe it's common in the barrios that you know. It's done but, just like in any part of the DR, it's not a common technique. I know of non- barrio, well-to do-, older ladies that has done such a thing.

****Again, it's done but not a common technique. And again, it's common in the barrios that you know. Just because a few have done it does not means that the WHOLE barrio population is doing it.

Why is it that most of you guys seem to think that the lowest of the lowlifes live in barrios?. When I visit the DR, I visit a few barrios and "things" are not as common as some of you claim that they are. That there are many cases, of course. But I would not classify that as common.

Some of you think that living in a barrio automatically makes you poor or a lowlife. But the fact of the matter is that there are many barrio/poor people that are way better than SOME of us, in education and in the way the see life.

I, for one, have a few barrio friends that are so amazing that I would NEVER, EVER, change them for any upper high class person/millionaire, and believe me, I do know a few of those!.

Btw, one of the doctors that I pay to take care of my brother, have a bunch of clinics, more money than God, a few houses, a few vacation homes and guess what, he still lives in the barrio that he grew up at (Las Caobas). Why, becasue as he says, "a barrio does not make the person, a person makes a person". Now, is he a lowlife too because he wants to live where he is the happiest?.

And, btw, one of the most intelligent man that I have ever met in my whole life!. AZB, I will bring him along on one of our get together because one of the few languages that he speaks, I believe that he mentioned that he speaks Pakistani. Then after meeting him, I want you to come here and tell everybody if he is lowlife tiguere just because he lives in a barrio.

Yet another "btw": Where I co-own one of my homes in Cabarete, there are a few homes in the community. One of the owners is an Italian lady that I swear must be attracted to fat, short and ugly men because EVERY SINGLE TIME she sees me, it's like she can not get enough of me. Picture a "cat on heat". This lady has more money than my whole family put together. Now, since she is throwing herself at me all the time, and in my book, is very easy, does that makes the whole community the same?. I think not!!.

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
esmebabe said:
azb
have you got kids?

I will probrably get my azz kicked off from DR1 but to tell the truth I need a break from too many insults being flung around here.
There otta be a law to prevent short bald paki men bad mouthing every man woman and child except for himself."Foreign men are not here to impregnate girls. they are only here for sex." Last time I checked babies come from having unprotected sex and AZB is not smart enough to think he needs protection.

Yes, of course AZB has tons of kids. He does not have to claim them or support them because they are all black babies born to poor stupid cucaracha putas in the barrios.
He can get away with saying this FU chit but I am sure that I will notget away with insulting him.
*Anyone who knows me will understand that I do not think like the statement above. It was meant as a satire of AZB.

Status
Not open for further replies.