Where can I find baby stuff

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
I've been searching the web looking for a certain stroller for my new god daughter. I want to surprise her and have it sent to her. Is there a store that i can check on the web. I tried Casa Cuesta but they only have stuff for newlyweds guess they forgot that after the wedding comes the baby (ies) :classic:

Well any help will be apreciated.

Thanks

Bok

Mar 13, 2004
We bought most of the stuff for our baby on ebay. No complaints yet.

Here in Santo Domingo we shop at PRIN for baby stuff (that we didn't buy on ebay). We went to the one on Avenida Mella 302, and they are well stocked with all items.
I don't know if they have a webpage but they do have an email where you can reach them with inquiries:
a.ramos@prin.com

congrats on your new god daughter.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The Two "Toy Stores" In Plaza Naco have lots of "Stuff" for Babies!

And lots of "Strollers" too_One is "Jugeton",I can't remember the other,but they are on each side of "Cuesta" with 5 or 6 stores in between."La Gran Via" on "Luperon" has "stuff" as well.If you are a so called "Rico Dominicano" you can't shop at La Gran Via',La Sirena" etc.!So If you are,or are buying for a Dominican say it is from "La Novia De Villa"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Bok said:
We bought most of the stuff for our baby on ebay. No complaints yet.

Here in Santo Domingo we shop at PRIN for baby stuff (that we didn't buy on ebay). We went to the one on Avenida Mella 302, and they are well stocked with all items.
I don't know if they have a webpage but they do have an email where you can reach them with inquiries:
a.ramos@prin.com

congrats on your new god daughter.

Thank you

It was about time because they were trying for about two years and finally. As you can imagine we are very very happy
Thanks for your information you too Cris

I didnt mean "stuff" I meant a stroller but i dont think that they will have that certain stroller that i am looking for. I guess ill have to do it the way I planned it.

Thanks again guys

Bok

Mar 13, 2004
By "baby stuff" I meant everything a baby would need. That includes strollers. :classic:

They have several different models in different price ranges. Who knows, you might just get lucky and find what you need.

Last edited: