Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shipping to the DR

What is the best and cheapest way to ship items to the DR? Also, I would need a company that has an english speaking person. And by the way I live no where near to the east coast. I'm driving to the east coast next week but if there is a company in the west that does it will surely appreciate it. Thanks a billion.

Hibiscus

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shipping

I forgot to mention I need shipping information from the US to the DR.

Hibiscus

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hibiscus
    What is the best and cheapest way to ship items to the DR? Also, I would need a company that has an english speaking person. And by the way I live no where near to the east coast. I'm driving to the east coast next week but if there is a company in the west that does it will surely appreciate it. Thanks a billion.

Hibiscus
    Are we talking he size of an envelope, a package, a box, a palette, a container or a ship load?

From another thread: in New York City
    Moneygram at 181st and Audubon can send
    either boxes or packages to DR.
    For a package i think first 3 lbs are $20-25.. then like
    $5 per lb.

Tel. 212 740-1440
    Last edited by HOWMAR; 08-27-2005 at 04:57 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default shipping company

Try Cibaeno shipping express - Ignacio Valdez (speaks English) tel 001 718 672 9600 - NY and 001 809 577 6739 (DR)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hibiscus

Hibiscus
    Hibiscus,

Your best bet of finding good, cheap, reliable shipping is going to NY you have so many options of companies. I don' think there is as many Dominicans in the West Coast as there is in the East Coast (NY, NJ, MA, Etc...).

Jay

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shipping

Thanks guys.

Hibiscus

Abi

Hi Hibiscus!
    I have to ship from the west coast. What did you learn? Any suggestions? Any help you can give me is most welcome!
    - Abi

Abi

Default Shipping from the West Coast

Hello Again!
    I forgot to mention that I am shipping a crate of household items that is 4'X4'X8' or less. Various ports are possible but Oregon would be best.
    - Abi

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Hello Again!
    I forgot to mention that I am shipping a crate of household items that is 4'X4'X8' or less. Various ports are possible but Oregon would be best.
    - Abi
    Just wanted to mention that the thread is two years old. Sorry can't help you with west coast shipping but the east coast in Washington Heights, shipping companies are all over the place.