Are there any Dominicans in Norther British Columbia, Canada?

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
I would say no but.....

schnuffidog said:
Are there any Dominicans in Northern British Columbia or Northwestern Alberta?

After learning that there were 877+ Dominicans living in Alaska, it wouldn't surprise me!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I do know of one (I don't know him, but know someone associated with him) in Fort Saint John, BC. Since I don't know you, this could be your husband ;) . PM me if you'd like me to find a way for you to get in touch with this person.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
schnuffidog said:
Are there any Dominicans in Northern British Columbia or Northwestern Alberta?

I actually do know of one Dominican in Northern BC, maybe we know the same person.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Dominicans are everywhere in this world.

My friend from College "Raymundo" married a canadian and he lives in BC. Not sure where, as I've lost contact with him and haven't talked to him in a while.

My other friend from college and his wife from Honduras live in Calgary (Is that considered NW Alberta?). I was there on a project a while back and got to see them after 15 years. Man have they changed....But I digress...

schnuffidog

Sep 2, 2003
Dominican in Northern BC

stormer said:
I actually do know of one Dominican in Northern BC, maybe we know the same person.

Hello stormer,

Can you maybe give me the name and town he or she lives in? Much appreciated.

inluv

Oct 15, 2005
ya lots of dominicans at heart in BC ...... my friend is half dominican half salvadorian...does that count? either way...there are here somewhere ! lol