ggn420 and his threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Are any other DR1 members receiving threatening e-mails form our old pal ggn420, aka. Gordon Newell, or am I the only priviledged one?

"See you in September....reminds me of a song LOL
THUMP THUMP THUMP"

"Just for the record, I am currently on both forums under a NEW alias.........not eyesofazul......something NEW and exciting!!!! Look at it this way,Narco, it will give you a purpose in life, you can be the forum police as well as a NARC...Hummmmmmmmm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah"

"Almost September.............
Thump Thump Thump
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"ALMOST SEPTEMBER.......BUT WHAT DAY?????? HUMMMMMMMMMMMM
THUMPIDDY THUMPIDDY THUMP"

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Next time you get one, indicate to your email program that it is spam so that future messages will go into the junk file--where they belong.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Ken said:
Next time you get one, indicate to your email program that it is spam so that future messages will go into the junk file--where they belong.
Thanks Ken,
I already have that angle covered.
The e-mails don't bother me that much, except if he doesn't show up.
Then I would have gone to all this trouble setting up his welcome commitee for nothing.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Rocky said:
Thanks Ken,
I already have that angle covered.
The e-mails don't bother me that much, except if he doesn't show up.
Then I would have gone to all this trouble setting up his welcome commitee for nothing.
Can I sell tickets?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I haven't got one yet, I'm feeling left out.
I usually get 1 or 2 per week from various people.

Just ignore them, they hate that ;)

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Marco, stay above and beyond.
Ignore him, he is not worth your attention or your energy.
Put that on your friends instead. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not me!!

Actually, the only PM that I got from him was an apology PM for hijacking my thread.

It was refreshing not to see the usual "I will kick you axx", "I will put my foot so deep into your axx that it will come out your mouth" and my personal favorite: "I know where you live, I will go over there and rape every single person in your household". "They" must come when I am not home but I can see that my cats, dogs, chicken, cows, snakes, horses and elephants are "walking funny", LOL.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
miguel said:
Actually, the only PM that I got from him was an apology PM for hijacking my thread.

It was refreshing not to see the usual "I will kick you axx", "I will put my foot so deep into your axx that it will come out your mouth" and my personal favorite: "I know where you live, I will go over there and rape every single person in your household". "They" must come when I am not home but I can see that my cats, dogs, chicken, cows, snakes, horses and elephants are "walking funny", LOL.
You crack me up.
He did try to suck up to a few people who he thought might be tough guys, whereas he mentioned seeing my pic and figures he can kick my skinny Canadian arse, as he puts it.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Rocky said:
You crack me up.
He did try to suck up to a few people who he thought might be tough guys, whereas he mentioned seeing my pic and figures he can kick my skinny Canadian arse, as he puts it.

Are you sure he's not another xxxxxx sock puppet? He hates Canadians, and brags about posting on DR1 all the time. He and Scott had problems in the past, maybe he's into you now. He's come back as so many people (men AND women - remember Janice?), it would lead you to believe he's both schizo and bisexual. Life must be tough for him indeed. His most recent personality was readytogo. His burst of fame was short-lived, though, because he always gives it away. Robert found out, and POOF he was gone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
trina said:
Are you sure he's not another xxxxxx sock puppet? He hates Canadians, and brags about posting on DR1 all the time. He and Scott had problems in the past, maybe he's into you now. He's come back as so many people (men AND women - remember Janice?), it would lead you to believe he's both schizo and bisexual. Life must be tough for him indeed. His most recent personality was readytogo. His burst of fame was short-lived, though, because he always gives it away. Robert found out, and POOF he was gone...

Please do not mention peoples full names in threads.
I think we are all fully aware of the idiots, past and present on DR1 :)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
trina said:

Robert, you can be such a party pooper :cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ricktoronto said:
Did he get booted out or something? He just got the hang of quoting. I am disappointed.
I do believe he got the boot.
I do understand how he might have amused you, but the problem was that he gave bad & wrong advice, and as many people rely on DR1 for good sound advice, he was a liability.
I can give you a bunch of his e-mail addresses, if you like, if you care to entertain yourself.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Rocky said:
I do believe he got the boot.
I do understand how he might have amused you, but the problem was that he gave bad & wrong advice, and as many people rely on DR1 for good sound advice, he was a liability.
I can give you a bunch of his e-mail addresses, if you like, if you care to entertain yourself.

Well, no thanks. He still seemed kind of an idiot nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.