Reminder about Taco Tuesday!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Today is Taco Tuesday and a bunch of us are going from Sosua if you need a ride. I still have a couple of seats leaving from El Neptuno at 6:30pm.

I am sure there will be other offers of rides on this thread like there was last week.

Directions:
From Cabarete:
first right turn after kite beach hotel EXTREME. Take dirt road to first concrete block construction on Right side of road!

From Puerto Plata and Sosua:

Make first hard left after Costa AZUL/Golfcourse and take dirt road to first Concrete block construction on Right side of road!

from anywhere else:

Figure it out!

See you all tonight!

Escott

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Nelly said:
Can somebody pick me up in Halifax?
:)

I wish I could fly up to NS, put you in my suitcase and come right back. Wheennnnnn are you coming back to visit?

Sunnie

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
sunshine_79 said:
I wish I could fly up to NS, put you in my suitcase and come right back. Wheennnnnn are you coming back to visit?

Sunnie

and than you are going to stop in Toronto and pick me and Angel_04 up too, right ?!?!?!?!!?!?

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
la_barbie said:
and than you are going to stop in Toronto and pick me and Angel_04 up too, right ?!?!?!?!!?!?

Of course ... but I will expect a margarita for all of my trouble

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
some ppl never forget haha

Sunnie....thanks so much. I wish I could be there now but I'll be back as soon as I am financially able and emotionally ready to.

Hopefully, that will be by Springtime, if I can wait that long! I miss the DR so much. It has been a year since I was there last.

I promise to buy you dinner Scott since I stood you up the first time!