Lost Thread!!!!Nalw0ls/Criss Colon

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
I remember some time ago I think it was Nalw0ls or Porfirio Rubirosa posted a thread were they were very optimistic about something and when on to say that you have to hope for the best. In the post they went on to say something that I really need to quote to someone to make them feel better. It went something like "I asked life for a penny and that's all it gave me not knowing that If I had asked for more it would have given it to me." On the same thread Criss Colon posted something about "if you dress a pig in clothes it's still a pig" and so forth. I already used the search function but no luck. I'm hoping that whoever posted it remembers it and can give me a link. Thanks in advance.

Ramon

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
lol...from Nal0whs or Criss? That's a lot of posts to read through. Hope you have lots of time.

Sometimes threads disappear because we have people who have been banned from the site that reappear to cause problems...you know, the dredges of society. When Robert figures out who they are, he deletes their account and all posts made by that person. Sometimes the threads get caught in the crossfire. Hopefully, this isn't what happened here. :classic: