Dominican Hair Products!!!

Mari217

Sep 2, 2005
ga_dominicana said:
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can either buy or order dominican hair products, thanks in advance....lo ;)

If you live in NY you can buy them in any discount store (Beauty Supply store) in Washington Heights.

1HumanRace

Dec 5, 2005
www.mixedfolks.com
Im a Peluquera. Washinton Heights is not the only place. Just go to a good beauty supply store and pidelo. Are you talking about productos made by Dominicans for Dominicans, or any type of product that is good for your hair? Tell me more about yourself [hair.] There is a company se llama Estrella, which is made by Dominicans. Its Green.

Dec 4, 2005
Hi ladies ,, its my experience that I've found them in bodegas (dominican ones, of course) and there are hair salons owned by dominicans that carry them too. Lacio Lacio has been 911 to my hair ,,,

dresposa

Oct 7, 2005
If you cant find the products you want, and you live in the States.. I am sure that you can find great alternatives. There are products for all hairtypes here. It's funny because all of the salons I have been to in Santo Domingo use foreign products (i.e. Alfaparf, etc..)

PAJ

Dec 27, 2005
www.beauty-n-spa.net
Dominican Hair Stylist in South Florida

I hope I am not wasting anyone's time by posting this question here, but I found this forum at a google search and decided to dive in. I am an African American woman born and raised in NY. I now live in South Florida. African American woman in NY always go to Domican hairstylists. You are the best! Your people are the most beautiful on the planet! (white, brown, dark -- I digress!) I am looking for a Dominican hairstylist now that I live in South Florida to style my hair (you really know how to take care of AA hair, better than we do!). Can anyone help?;)

MeDominican

Nov 9, 2005
Try Optima

You can find Dominican hair products at Optima shops, located throughout the five boroughs of NY. It is a retail chain of hair products (carrying consumers and professional products.)

Dominican hair products are also easily found, as someone else posted, throughout Washington Heights in NYC (various shops in the 181st St. areas).

Can also be found in certain areas of Queens, NY, i.e. Corona, Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Main St. Flushing... (mostly in large hair products stores).

I have found that most large "professional hair products" stores in NY carry Dominican hair products.

MeDominican

ahsiar29

Jan 9, 2006
Dominican hair products

I too have been looking all over for these products. Born and raised in NY. But moved to Nebraska. And there is no one here to care for my hair like my dominican beauty salon. So I have been searching for there products everywhere. And I came up with this website that you can purchase all kinds of dominican products www.ibeautyny.com
I hope this helps... And I have alot of helpful types that I have learned from a different site. Any questions please feel free to pm. ahsiar29@yahoo.com

iveras

Aug 14, 2005
If you need dominican hair products please contact 3054581378 ask for Carlos he can make arrangements for shipments. He owns an import/export company in Miami and carries all the dominican hair products available. They sell to mostly beauty supplies, wholesalers and salons, but I am sure he can make some type of arrangment if you buy a certain amount. You can email him at carlosveras@bellsouth.net Hope this helps.

iveras

Aug 14, 2005
dominican hair products for you

If you need dominican hair products please contact 3054581378 ask for Carlos he can make arrangements for shipments. He owns an import/export company in Miami and carries all the dominican hair products available. They sell to mostly beauty supplies, wholesalers and salons, but I am sure he can make some type of arrangement if you buy a certain amount. You can email him at carlosveras@bellsouth.net Hope this helps.

marisol25

Sep 5, 2005
ga_dominicana said:
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can either buy or order dominican hair products, thanks in advance....lo ;)

Hi I sell Dominican Hair products. you can email me at marisolsanchez300@hotmail.com "fast shipment" I have
Sedal (all products)
Silicom Mix
Capilo (all products)
10en1
Nacidit
Pelo Lindo
Lafier
Emergencia
Unas (canada product)

marisol25

Sep 5, 2005
Hi I sell Dominican Hair products. you can email me at marisolsanchez300@hotmail.com "fast shipment" I have
Sedal (all products)
Silicom Mix
Capilo (all products)
10en1
Nacidit
Pelo Lindo
Lafier
Emergencia
Unas (canada product)
I'm located in NYC. If you need any product please let me know. Thanks!

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Do you have a store address or website that lists your prices and shipping information?

marisol25 said:
Sedal (all products)
Silicom Mix
Capilo (all products)
10en1
Nacidit
Pelo Lindo
Lafier
Emergencia
Unas (canada product)
I'm located in NYC. If you need any product please let me know. Thanks!