Labor Day Party at The New York Shark Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Justin, you are fine

jstnorv05 said:
It was me Justin who posted this thread and I did not intend to SPAM anyone and Lou probably wouldn't know what that meant if I told him someone felt we SPAMMED them. I usually post our parties on a few different forums and have been encouraged to do so by every other moderator as we are informing people of events in Sosua. If I am contacted by any of the moderators of this board and they consider this SPAM I will not post about any more of our parties on DR1 and submit my apologizes for doing it.

Believe me, if Robert thinks you are spamming he will end it. I hope you have a great time down there. Take care of our good buddy Lou. As you know he has his problems with "the ole lady" and that's enough to worry about.
Take care!

Last edited:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
To know him is to love him...

HOWMAR said:
Sorry if I ruffled any feathers. It just seems strange to get such a vociferous response to the simple question I asked (does he serve SPAM?). Obviously it was felt he was treading on thin ice by all since they jumped right to the defense with the usual tirade of how I slandered the guy. I simply didn't feel it is fair to the other restauranteurs who go to great pain to be sure they don't self-promote their businesses. They get their points across by relying on satisfied patrons (which you obviously are) to post their
good experiences.

Next time you are down the beach, stop in a see Lou. You will absolutely love the guy. Tell him about your concerns and believe me, he will do something about it. Justin, who is a great guy and is looking out for Lou is simply trying to get people down to enjoy themself. Now that we know what your concern is we are alright with it. Enjoy!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Don't worry, you wil not see anymore spam posts like this on DR1.

I don't read every post and some slip through.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.