MONTREAL Shot in the dark........??

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
I am taking a Dominican that just got his green card in the US to Montreal for the weekend. He is from the Neyba area of the Dominican Republic and at one time a person he knows in Neyba was supposedly operating a restaurant in Montreal. I know that he would love to stop in and see him, but he threw all the information away a while back. I don't even know the person's name and don't want to ask since I was hoping that maybe I could find it and surprise him. SO, does anyone know anyone from Neyba/Barahona area of the DR that has a restaurant (or some type of food establishment) in Montreal??? Thanks ;)

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
POP Bad Boy said:
I am taking a Dominican that just got his green card in the US to Montreal for the weekend. He is from the Neyba area of the Dominican Republic and at one time a person he knows in Neyba was supposedly operating a restaurant in Montreal. I know that he would love to stop in and see him, but he threw all the information away a while back. I don't even know the person's name and don't want to ask since I was hoping that maybe I could find it and surprise him. SO, does anyone know anyone from Neyba/Barahona area of the DR that has a restaurant (or some type of food establishment) in Montreal??? Thanks ;)

likely Sosua Restaurant on boulevard St. Laurent in Little Italy. if it's not this restaurant then the owner will certainly know where to direct you.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Jasper said:
likely Sosua Restaurant on boulevard St. Laurent in Little Italy. if it's not this restaurant then the owner will certainly know where to direct you.

The owner of Restaurante Sosua is from Sosua. I'm not sure of the person you are referring to, but agree with Jasper, Marlin will likely know the other owner.

Good luck!