Where can I get a Keyboard?

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
I am looking to get an electronic keyboard with touch sensitive keys and foot pedals for my 15 year old daughter who will start piano lessons soon.

I am hoping to be able to find one in Santiago ... new or a used keyboard would be fine.

Anyone know where ?

Thanks

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I bought mine on ebay...

Just a controller that needs an external synth module (or a computer)

La Sirena, and Radio Shack both sell the consumer style keyboards (a little overpirced, but this is the DR) and I believe both have models in stock with touch sensetivity and full-size keys, you will need to check and see if they have a jack in the back for a sustain pedal, Look yourself, don't just ask the salespeople (I doubt you will find a jack for a damper) then get the foot pedals seperately, I am not sure where but these are not expensive.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
MrMike said:
Just a controller that needs an external synth module (or a computer)

La Sirena, and Radio Shack both sell the consumer style keyboards (a little overpirced, but this is the DR) and I believe both have models in stock with touch sensetivity and full-size keys, you will need to check and see if they have a jack in the back for a sustain pedal, Look yourself, don't just ask the salespeople (I doubt you will find a jack for a damper) then get the foot pedals seperately, I am not sure where but these are not expensive.

added later...
I forgot to mention there is a music school in Santiago called "DRUMS" (809-581-3741) and they have a distribution deal with Yamaha so they often carry those keyboards. If you can find it there, chances are they will have the best prices in town, and if you are serious about the purchase they can even make a special order for you on an out of stock model.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
For best prices, you should check stores in Avenida Duarte in the Capital, like Seder?as California, Isla, Sirena and others. I bought recently for my daughter Alex a state-of-the-art Yamaha electronic keyboards for half list price, plus I had the store through in the stand as '?apa'. It so happens now, that Alex prefers the guitar.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Mirador said:
For best prices, you should check stores in Avenida Duarte in the Capital, like Seder?as California, Isla, Sirena and others. I bought recently for my daughter Alex a state-of-the-art Yamaha electronic keyboards for half list price, plus I had the store through in the stand as '?apa'. It so happens now, that Alex prefers the guitar.

Hi Mirador

Kids !!! My daughter had a piano in England but has not played since living here for 4 years. We were just trying to find a suitable teacher.

Let me know if you are interested in selling the Yamaha keyboard. Hope Alex enjoys playing the guitar - for now anyway !!

Chester

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Chester4 said:
Hi Mirador

Kids !!! My daughter had a piano in England but has not played since living here for 4 years. We were just trying to find a suitable teacher.

Let me know if you are interested in selling the Yamaha keyboard. Hope Alex enjoys playing the guitar - for now anyway !!

Chester

Chester, I just consulted with Alex, and she's willing to sell her keyboard. By the way, she drives a hard bargain, so pm her an offer she can't refuse.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This place should have what you want.

Plaza Melodias

Av.27 de Febrero No. 54
Santo D.

472-2464 Ask for Soviesky, he speaks English also.