i need my wife to get a visa but??????

yankee

Nov 24, 2004
hi everone i have a problem maybee someone can help me i have been living here in the d.r. for about 5yrs i have a succesfull buisness here and i am not married with the mother of my 2 children she is dominican i am american i need for her to travel with me we are textile importers and clothing importers as well we own 2 stores and a textile wholesale of fabrics i say we but in a legal sence every thing on paper is under my name but she runs the show in the clothing stores so i need for her to travel with me to do the buying for our buisneses also my x wife refuses to grant me a divorce she is american and lives in miami and i been seperated since jan 2000 not a legal separation just separated under free will. can anyone help with some advice i have a question what if i plead my case with the american console?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
After you learn to write in the English language

You might consider making the woman a high paid executive with some ownership of the stores. This will ( or should) suffice the consul as to her being a solid citizen and will allow him to grant her a visa.

Have you taken out citizenship papers on the two children? IF they are truly yours, that will also help the woman get a visa.

HB :ermm:

Wag

Feb 4, 2005
yankee said:
hi everone i have a problem maybee someone can help me i have been living here in the d.r. for about 5yrs i have a succesfull buisness here and i am not married with the mother of my 2 children she is dominican i am american i need for her to travel with me we are textile importers and clothing importers as well we own 2 stores and a textile wholesale of fabrics i say we but in a legal sence every thing on paper is under my name but she runs the show in the clothing stores so i need for her to travel with me to do the buying for our buisneses also my x wife refuses to grant me a divorce she is american and lives in miami and i been seperated since jan 2000 not a legal separation just separated under free will. can anyone help with some advice i have a question what if i plead my case with the american console?

Get a lawyer and file for divorce. A divorce proceeding is a civil lawsuit against your wife/husband for "separation and the division of property". She does not have to agree to get divorced; the court will grant you the divorce if she does not show up in court. I think she will be served 3 times before granting you the divorce on "your terms". Just be aware that even though you are separated; as your wife she might be entitled to 50% of your current business.

If I were you I would get a "tigre" lawyer in Florida, explain your situation, and file for divorce. It will be money well spent to protect your business and get peace of mind for you and your Dominican sweetie.

Wag