Veterinarian Barahona

neillcin

Feb 26, 2005
Hi, I need to take my dog to a veterinarian; she has, from what I can find on the internet, an inner ear infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics. I live in Duverge, about 45 minutes from Barahona. Does anyone know a GOOD veterinarian there? Or in Neiba? Or Azua? Last resort, we'll take her to Santo Domingo, but it's not my favorite spot in the country. Thanks. Cindy (and Penny, Cindy's faithful canine companion for 13+ years)

Apr 26, 2002
You live in Duverge. Great town! El sal de la tierra.

I'll inquire about a vet in Barahona for you. But I suspect that those that are there are "large animal" vets. Might mean a trip to La Capital.

neillcin

Feb 26, 2005
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
You live in Duverge. Great town! El sal de la tierra.

I'll inquire about a vet in Barahona for you. But I suspect that those that are there are "large animal" vets. Might mean a trip to La Capital.

Hi, and thanks. I'll check my email later. We did make an appointment for SD for 9 tomorrow morning, but I can call and cancel if we find something closer. I know they will understand as they were very helpful in trying to locate a vet close-by. And Duverge IS a wonderful spot in the world. I've been here for 4 months now. Great folks..... Cindy

Apr 26, 2002
Too late, I know, but for future reference I did finally find the veterinarian in Barahona. He is on Calle Uruguay.