Thread: Anniversary!

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anniversary!

Well it is 2years since I moved here. I've learned alot in 2 years. I've been assisted by many many people here, you know who you are! Thanks to everyone who posts at DR1. It would have been a lot harder without your help, information and in some cases, your friendship.....

Time to reflect on the past 2 years, then celebrate and of course go dancing....I think I deserve ribs at Rockys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo hooooooooooo

I've written in my blog about it....

http://www.dr1.com/blogs/?u=planner

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by planner
    Well it is 2years since I moved here. I've learned alot in 2 years. I've been assisted by many many people here, you know who you are! Thanks to everyone who posts at DR1. It would have been a lot harder without your help, information and in some cases, your friendship.....

Time to reflect on the past 2 years, then celebrate and of course go dancing....I think I deserve ribs at Rockys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo hooooooooooo

I've written in my blog about it....

http://www.dr1.com/blogs/?u=planner

OMG, how did that happen? How has it already been two years??? Wow, how time flies. You probably wouldn't even recognize Dominic anymore - he's grown up so much.
    Congratulations, and have a Presidente for me!

.............. ?
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Trina, it is amazing how time flies..... You are right I won't recognize him! I will have to go check out your photo site.

I will have a drink for you honey. Stay well.