Does anyone possess images of Dominicans in the U.S?

Tvagyok!

Jan 27, 2005
Hi, I'm interested in finding images of fellow Dominicans or Dominican -Americans in the U.S. I've been going to some sites and have obtained some pictures, but mainly of the Dominicans living in the old country. I like finding pictures and forming a collection to look at and observe the people whom I can call my brothers and sisters as far as the culture and ethnic background. So if any DR1 member here knows where I may be able to find some images of D.R. people living anywhere in the U.S., you can reply to my post with results.
Thanks to thee,
Peace and sunshine!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I am sure writing in hard to read 4 point font will aid this effort a lot. What is the point of making it hard to read so nobody will want to? You know HTML, well that is cool.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
DANR has a calendar a few years back with some really awesome images. for these I would start at Dominican-focused libraries in NY, MA, and RI.
Best

Tvagyok! said:
Hi, I'm interested in finding images of fellow Dominicans or Dominican -Americans in the U.S. I've been going to some sites and have obtained some pictures, but mainly of the Dominicans living in the old country. I like finding pictures and forming a collection to look at and observe the people whom I can call my brothers and sisters as far as the culture and ethnic background. So if any DR1 member here knows where I may be able to find some images of D.R. people living anywhere in the U.S., you can reply to my post with results.
Thanks to thee,
Peace and sunshine!

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Tvagyok! said:
Thanks to thee,
Peace and sunshine!
Try traveling to NYC...and attending the social club gatherings, the Dominican parades, or just hang around washington heights for a weekend, just should give you some good pics

L

LarrySpencer

Fotos

Tvagyok! said:
Thanks to thee,
Peace and sunshine!
I've got some on my yahoo profile....LSPEN00 Pictures from California