birth certificate ?

lazar

Sep 6, 2005
Elira Rodriguez had a baby girl a few months ago. I need a copy of the birth certificate, how or where can I find it ?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
lazar said:
Elira Rodriguez had a baby girl a few months ago. I need a copy of the birth certificate, how or where can I find it ?

Birth certificate? If her parents didn't register her birth in the 'Oficialia Civil', she doesen't have one. If they did, find out which Oficialia Civil, the date of registration, names or child and parents. Sometimes the parents have a receipt of registration. With the information, they will issue you an official birth certificate.

lazar

Sep 6, 2005
my problem is that I don't know in which "ofcial?a civil" it was issued. I have an aproximate date: within the las month.

Thank you for your reply

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
lazar said:
my problem is that I don't know in which "ofcial?a civil" it was issued. I have an aproximate date: within the las month.

Thank you for your reply

Who is Elira Rodriguez?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lazar said:

Thank you for your reply

Why don't you ask Elira Rodriguez maybe she would tell you where to find the marriage license as well. ;)

lazar

Sep 6, 2005
was surprised that you knew who she was married to and the name of the daughter. I can't ask Elira....
Can you help ?

Of course a copy of the marriage licence would be appreciated

maybe I can call you over the phone and we can discus it ?

Thank you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lazar said:
was surprised that you knew who she was married to and the name of the daughter.
Thank you.

There's no mystery here we've read all your posts and put it together. ;)