Moto Conchos

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Does anyone have pictures with unusual loads on the motorcycles? 4 or 5 people or washing machines? I have a couple of friends who don't believe they carry such heavy loads. Thanks, Mary

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi Mary
I have saved some through the years. I will look for these and forward them to you. ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
MaryS said:
Does anyone have pictures with unusual loads on the motorcycles? 4 or 5 people or washing machines? I have a couple of friends who don't believe they carry such heavy loads. Thanks, Mary
I have a Guagua photo that'll blow them away, if you like.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Somebody,"Specializes" In "Moto-Fotos"!

They are "here" someplace! "Pigs,Gas tanks,beds,people,you name it! The record was 7 I think! CCCCC

"Seek And Ye "MAY" find"!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I can't find the one with a whole family

But here's one from the media galary. Let me know if you can see it. I don't always get it right. ;)

pigs.JPG

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Thanks Anna I found that one... too funny. Rellosk, thanks for the links. Keep em coming!

diego

Aug 16, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
But here's one from the media galary. Let me know if you can see it. I don't always get it right.

Thanks for posting my Picture, I tried to do that but I guess us visitors cant do that, That picture was taken about 3 weeks ago leaving San pedro de Marcoris doing about 80km an hour, my son took the picture

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
Correct, they just left the "mercado", you can sit there in the morning and fill your camera completely with amazing shots, i will give a hardcopy to the Concho, he will love that.

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
MaryS said:
usual loads on the motorcycles? 4 or 5 people or washing machines?

Try to find the pic they took when i am going out at night.

I weight around 300 pounds, so you can imagine, that on a 100cc small bike it will look really good
2 girls on the back, myself in the middle, and one on the tank
and it works perfect

Helmets?? i think still in the helmetshop.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott_1assonaconcho.JPG
Escott_1assonaconcho.JPG
MaryS said:

Alan made me take this one today Mary, sorry I swear I was just his vessel!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
DunHill said:
Try to find the pic they took when i am going out at night.

I weight around 300 pounds, so you can imagine, that on a 100cc small bike it will look really good
2 girls on the back, myself in the middle, and one on the tank
and it works perfect

Helmets?? i think still in the helmetshop.
I would like a pic of CC and his GALS on a motoconcho! Put your skinny arse to shame!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Escott, you & Alan are both sick puppies.

Why, oh why, didn't you catch the perfect angle? It was there for the taking, but here her hand is covering up.

damn.