Taco Tuesday

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Well it is that time of the week again and I am posting for the first time the day before. Give everyone a chance to hook up instead of all the last minute stuff we do on Tuesday afternoons when it usually hits me.

I am leaving Sosua at 6:30pm for Taco Tuesday if anyone needs a ride along with a few others so if transport is needed all you have to do is ask.

I am sure that the Free Taxi will be offering space from POP also but he will put his 2 cents in here I am sure.

Hasta Manana!

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Taco Tuesday - Where??

Escott said:
Well it is that time of the week again and I am posting for the first time the day before. Give everyone a chance to hook up instead of all the last minute stuff we do on Tuesday afternoons when it usually hits me.

I am leaving Sosua at 6:30pm for Taco Tuesday if anyone needs a ride along with a few others so if transport is needed all you have to do is ask.

I am sure that the Free Taxi will be offering space from POP also but he will put his 2 cents in here I am sure.

Hasta Manana!

Hey, I realize I am not going to Taco Tuesday tomorrow, cause I am sitting up here in Canada, but I would sure like to know where it is, so when I get there in January I can check it out.

Thanks
Meg

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
megamania said:
Hey, I realize I am not going to Taco Tuesday tomorrow, cause I am sitting up here in Canada, but I would sure like to know where it is, so when I get there in January I can check it out.

Thanks
Meg
From Sosua you head to Cabarete and make first left after Costa Azul on a dirt road. About 1/2 mile on the right at the first Concrete Construction you are there.

From Cabarete, first right on dirt road after Extreme Hotel and follow directions above.

Piece of cake! Look for signs that say Rocon Bar.