Jacagua Hills, Santiago

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
There is an event scheduled there for Saturday night, can anybody tell me how to get there coming from Puerto Plata? Is this an establishment or an outdoor venue?

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Los Cocos de Jacagua?

Don't know what type of event you are talking about but Los Cocos de Jacagua, North of Santiago, is famous for its merengue tipico 'ranchos': outdoor discos with stage, dancefloor and half of the tables under the pavillion-type roof and the remainder outside. There is a main road where you find one rancho next to another.
The times I went there was in a taxi coming from Santiago, cannot help you with any directions.
Bartolomeo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I you are coming by the tunnel

When you get to the roundabout at the entrance to Santiago, start counting traffic lights:
1) Baldom
2) Esso Station---> Turn left!

Follow that road, cross two bridges and come to Los Tres Cruces, a fork, and go to the right.
Follow that road across a speed bump, a small bridge, another two speed bumps and another bridge, with a speed bump at the other side. Threre should be a sign on your left pointing to Jacagua Hills. It is either that left or the next one. You can bet that they will have new signs up for the event.

Enjoy.

HB:D:D:D

Hillbilly said:
When you get to the roundabout at the entrance to Santiago, start counting traffic lights:
1) Baldom

Follow that road, cross two bridges and come to Los Tres Cruces, a fork, and go to the right.
Follow that road across a speed bump, a small bridge, another two speed bumps and another bridge, with a speed bump at the other side. Threre should be a sign on your left pointing to Jacagua Hills. It is either that left or the next one. You can bet that they will have new signs up for the event.

Enjoy.

Great directions I believe the last part is the 2nd left.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Hillbilly said:
1) Baldom

Enjoy.

Do you mean the roundabout where Ochoa Motors is on the left? (coming from POP tunnel road)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, that is sort of considered

The beginning of Santiago. Delta Toyota dealership is on the other side on the left, too. Baldom -you can smell the oregano-is on the left at the first light and the ESSO station is also on the left at the second light where you turn.

I, too, get the feeling that it is the second left, thanks, Banpiece

Conchman You had best report on your adventures, you know????:p:p:p

HB :D:D:D:D

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
THIS IS NOT A MERENGUE/BACHATA EVENING:

Wild Night @ The Jungle
Cu?ndo: 09/17/05
Qui?n: Dr.FunK (Stgo) + Vibrant (Visionario/Sto Dgo) + Mr.Oneil (Visionario/Sto Dgo) + Aldo D'Alessandro (28?C/Sto Dgo)
D?nde: Jacagua Hills, Santiago
Cu?nto: RD$ 400 preventa; 500 puerta
Qu?: Preparate para una Noche Salvaje en la Jungla, entre las monta?as de Santiago, entre las ondas electr?nicas, toda una fusi?n salvaje para mas info: wilbertcaba ARROBA hotmail.com
Invita: Devo Entertainment

(This is a house-techno music event, in case you were wondering)

Last edited: