villas in Punta Cana

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Hola to all ,

Hope someone can help me out here. I am searching for a nice villa in Punta Cana area for a returning client. Have anything your heart desires in North Coast, but he decided to give me a challenge and find a villa, not a hotel or an All Inclusive in the Punta Cana.
Can anyone help , please!!!
Thanks in advance!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
sunnyvillas said:
Hola to all ,

Hope someone can help me out here. I am searching for a nice villa in Punta Cana area for a returning client. Have anything your heart desires in North Coast, but he decided to give me a challenge and find a villa, not a hotel or an All Inclusive in the Punta Cana.
Can anyone help , please!!!
Thanks in advance!

Would this be to live in for several months, permanently or just a vacation? In the Bavaro/Punta Cana area there's a lot of construction going on, just to mention a few places Pueblo Punta Cana, Pueblo Bavaro, Brisas... the list is pretty long and the best way to see everything is to come down and drive around. If it's a short-time deal, you might want to check out PUNTACANA Resort & Club. Some villa owners from around the golf course rent out their villas for days or weeks and many people prefer this option since they have all the amenities of a resort without feeling locked in. Let me know if you'd like more information on this.

Good luck!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
villa in Punta Cana

Thanks a lot for the replies.

I did try the PUNTACANA Resort & Club, send them 2 email and called , but haven't heard anything back. I would like to get hold of the actuall owners, as it is only a weekly rental for a good returning client.

Eric, I will try your suggestion also.
Thanks a million.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
sunnyvillas said:
Thanks a lot for the replies.

I did try the PUNTACANA Resort & Club, send them 2 email and called , but haven't heard anything back. I would like to get hold of the actuall owners, as it is only a weekly rental for a good returning client.

Eric, I will try your suggestion also.
Thanks a million.

Just PMed you.