Santo Domingo-Miami

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
USairways also has less expensive flights to FLL than AA has to Miami

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You might find cheaper fares to Montego Bay on Air Jamaica but it doesn't get you to Miami if that's where you want to go instead of Fort Lauderdale.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Just interested in

ricktoronto said:
You might find cheaper fares to Montego Bay on Air Jamaica but it doesn't get you to Miami if that's where you want to go instead of Fort Lauderdale.

Just interested in a simple, uncomplicated, and inexpensive flight...and NOT a scenic route!!

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
That's my point. You want to go SDQ to MIA, but the only cheap flights offered as alternatives do not go to Miami but to Fort Lauderdale. So you either fly to a city you don't want to go to, or book in advance and fly one of the non stop AA flights.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
I'd drive the 30 minutes from FLL to MIA to save anywhere from $60-$100. Then again, I don't have a devotion to any one airline as some of you might.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
blah,blah,blah

ricktoronto said:
That's my point. You want to go SDQ to MIA, but the only cheap flights offered as alternatives do not go to Miami but to Fort Lauderdale. So you either fly to a city you don't want to go to, or book in advance and fly one of the non stop AA flights.
and blah, blah, blah...after reading alot of your comments over the months I bet you have the kind of face people like to slap!!!! I for one!

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
gringagirly said:
and blah, blah, blah...after reading alot of your comments over the months I bet you have the kind of face people like to slap!!!! I for one!

Well I could meet you in Miami to do that but apparently you will fly to the wrong airport to save a few bucks, so I guess it won't happen.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
ricktoronto said:
Well I could meet you in Miami to do that but apparently you will fly to the wrong airport to save a few bucks, so I guess it won't happen.
You should not be allowed IN miami.......stick with Toronto, Pal

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Rick, I'd understand your position if you worked for AA or if you owned heavy stock in the company. It seems like you have some sort of radar that propels you to post when someone gives some sort of advice that goes against AA.

She wants to go to Miami, its cheaper to fly to FLL. Anyone who lives in South Florida, knows either is an option because they are not far away and FLL airport is right off of I95, thus its convenient. If you want to offer the op advice, then go ahead, if you want to uphold the wonders that is AA, then start your own thread!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It seems PutzToronto has some sort of a chemical imbalance that causes him to post anything to P' off the original poster. He gets his rocks off by being abrasive on DR1. This is not airline specific.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Jerk

Tamborista said:
It seems PutzToronto has some sort of a chemical imbalance that causes him to post anything to P' off the original poster. He gets his rocks off by being abrasive on DR1. This is not airline specific.

As the saying goes...if he acts like a jerk, talks like a jerk.....he's a JERK!!!!!
Sounds like I'm not the only one who would like to take a slap at him....