Dominicans around the world

fatratpass

Dec 26, 2004
Dominican Americian in North Carolina

North Carolina -My son, born in Santo Domingo, graduates from Duke University this May.

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
plenty of dominicans in San Jose Costa Rica !!! i met quite a few last week on my visit...

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dominicans are still considered fairly new Americans, most of the known populations are typically assumed to be concentrated in the Northeast region of the US and Florida.

While this is still the case, things are changing and the Dominican population is spreading throughout the United States.

Dominicans reside in all 437 Congressional Districts, including Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia

There are 98 Congressional Districts that list a population of 500 or more Dominicans

Areas of growing Dominican population are: New Hampshire, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan and Alaska

funckytown

Apr 17, 2005
Wiesbaden, Germany, Germany
I am married since march to a dominicana
it took 5 months to get a visa from germany
she has a son of 17
and germany says he may not go to europe
i am european, but very sorry for europa
does any body knows what to do

HELP

it sounds like the book SOPHIE?s choice

will it never end?

vikid

Jun 4, 2006
Hi help:
What is needed for a Domican to visit the Neatherland Antilles Curacao for a short 5 day vacation? Passport is already obtained, do we need a visa granted by the consulate?

coachnacho

Dec 27, 2006
I am a Dominican living in Seminole, Florida (Seminole is 30 minutes west of Tampa) You should see all the Dominicanos that live here in the Tampa Bay area and over in Orlando (less than 2 hours from here) El merengue and bachata is alive and well in Florida