Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Web sites of USED car dealers in the DR, please.

Could somebody please post or PM some web sites of used car dealers and non-official "dealers" (nuevos y semi-nuevos).

Thanks! ... J-D.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

besides super-carros I don't know any actualized site, anyway you should check directly the cars, I recentrly purchased my fisrt car here and was funny to know that when they say "excellent conditions", "as new", como nuevo!, nitido! only RD$400k! (for instance) , it usually means semi-junk by euro-usa standars, but if the same car is really "as new", then the same model is 500k , so reading the adds can be misleading

also thanks to leonel all the cars are more expenxive now,

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElPuma
    besides super-carros I don't know any actualized site, anyway you should check directly the cars, I recentrly purchased my fisrt car here and was funny to know that when they say "excellent conditions", "as new", como nuevo!, nitido! only RD$400k! (for instance) , it usually means semi-junk by euro-usa standars, but if the same car is really "as new", then the same model is 500k , so reading the adds can be misleading

also thanks to leonel all the cars are more expenxive now,

Thanks for the warning Puma, I do realize that... I just want to have a better view of the market for now and see adresses of "dealers" that have a somewhat substantial stock on quality vehicles.
    www.super-carros.com is a nice site and has a good search engine BTW.
    I've found some other sites but most seem not to take off for now.
    The only other more or less good one seems to be www.km100.com.do but their search box is crap.

One more question: How well are SangYong Rexton 270 CDI's performing over there. Does Autozama (Mercedes Benz, ahm sorry, Daimler Chrysler ) do the service?

Thanks for your answer... J-D.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Other Website

Quote Originally Posted by J D Sauser
    Could somebody please post or PM some web sites of used car dealers and non-official "dealers" (nuevos y semi-nuevos).

Thanks! ... J-D.

You can try also www.clasificados.com.do

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default cars

i sent u a message to our emailin regards to contacting my friend nick in sosua .He is in the car business and has a lot with used cars from the state.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you both

Thank you Juanita, this a new one!
    Thank you too Brian, I will look into it.

... J-D.