Web sites of USED car dealers in the DR, please.

ElPuma

Jun 28, 2005
besides super-carros I don't know any actualized site, anyway you should check directly the cars, I recentrly purchased my fisrt car here and was funny to know that when they say "excellent conditions", "as new", como nuevo!, nitido! only RD$400k! (for instance) , it usually means semi-junk by euro-usa standars, but if the same car is really "as new", then the same model is 500k :), so reading the adds can be misleading

also thanks to leonel all the cars are more expenxive now,

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
ElPuma said:
besides super-carros I don't know any actualized site, anyway you should check directly the cars, I recentrly purchased my fisrt car here and was funny to know that when they say "excellent conditions", "as new", como nuevo!, nitido! only RD$400k! (for instance) , it usually means semi-junk by euro-usa standars, but if the same car is really "as new", then the same model is 500k :), so reading the adds can be misleading

also thanks to leonel all the cars are more expenxive now,

Thanks for the warning Puma, I do realize that... I just want to have a better view of the market for now and see adresses of "dealers" that have a somewhat substantial stock on quality vehicles.
www.super-carros.com is a nice site and has a good search engine BTW.
I've found some other sites but most seem not to take off for now.
The only other more or less good one seems to be www.km100.com.do but their search box is crap.

One more question: How well are SangYong Rexton 270 CDI's performing over there. Does Autozama (Mercedes Benz, ahm sorry, Daimler Chrysler ;)) do the service?

Thanks for your answer... J-D.

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
cars

i sent u a message to our emailin regards to contacting my friend nick in sosua .He is in the car business and has a lot with used cars from the state.