Thermal pane windows

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
I was in Ocha (Santiago) 8 months ago an saw some double pane thermal windows. As of 2 months ago they were not there.

Does any know where I can purchase Anderson/Pella type e-glass thermal pane windows?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Fellow makes them in Sosua. Office is in a small shopping center in Sosua on the main highway. Even gas filled thermo windows. Same little plaza as the exterminator and computor store is located before you get to the closed car wash on the way to cabarete.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Induca

Was that the one on San Martin......close to the old Ferreteria Americana and Popular?

There is a fellow in Juan Dolio who did our balconey windows that uses Induca but he told us last year they didn't do the thermal windows. :cry:

I kinda figured I needed to go directly to the source so an address if anyone has one would be nice.
I'd like to replace my bedroom window with something that will help cut the air-conditioning load when I need it and also dampen the noise level from the church across the street a bit.
Why Evangelicals need to be heard a mile away when they're preaching I can't understand! Doesn't make me want to join them for sure ;) .