Little People Stickers

luveezdovey

Sep 25, 2005
I've Been All Around Dr And On A Bunch Of Suvs I've Seen These Little People Stickers...some Are Of Kids Others Of Adults & Others Of Babies & Pets. I Think They Are Just Soo Cute And When I Finally Found Out Where To Get Them From,i Didn't Get A Chance To Go My Last Day There And Won't Be Returning Until Sometime Next Year...maybe. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Stickers On The Internet? I Would Love To Start The Trend Here In U.s. Thanks!! ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
luveezdovey said:
I've Been All Around Dr And On A Bunch Of Suvs I've Seen These Little People Stickers...some Are Of Kids Others Of Adults & Others Of Babies & Pets. I Think They Are Just Soo Cute And When I Finally Found Out Where To Get Them From,i Didn't Get A Chance To Go My Last Day There And Won't Be Returning Until Sometime Next Year...maybe. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Stickers On The Internet? I Would Love To Start The Trend Here In U.s. Thanks!! ;)

Hehehe.. I have been wondering the same thing!
It's like every car has them, but nobody knows how to get them.

luveezdovey

Sep 25, 2005
Aint That The Truth!!!

Robert said:
Hehehe.. I have been wondering the same thing!
It's like every car has them, but nobody knows how to get them.

i KNOW 'JUGUETON' IN PLAZA NACO HAS THEM BUT I HAD NO TIME TO GET THERE AND CAN'T EVEN FIND A WEB ADDY OR ANYTHING :cry:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Too late

We had a thread about this several months ago and a poster in the US said they were all over the place where he lived as well.

2dlight said:
Final Score...
in Southern California just about every minivan has either the stick figures representing the family members or the ubiquitous license plate holder with the final kids score "girls 2, boys 0" or whatever number of kids the couple ended up with. Apparently they feel that we, the drivers stuck in gridlock, might find that information useful...for something. I'm still waiting for a sticker showing two moms or dads plus kids, or mommy,daddy and one of the kids with a rainbow over his(her) head.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I was in Prin in Paseo de los Locutores today, they have them. My sister and I were joking that maybe we should create our own combinations, like the two-mommy family, or the two-daddy family, or the one mom-many dads combination. Or maybe not, it may prove too subtle for many people.

BTW, we saw one today (a van) with 12 of these figures. We were wondering what the hell that was about. And there was the one with the two kids and the mom (did mom remove the dad sticker after they divorced?).

I think it is rather stupid. But YMMV.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Amazing, I have neer noticed a sigle one of these stickers that are "all over the place"

I suppose now that I've read this thread they will truly be everywhere.

Kind of like everyone drives the same car I do, but only since I got mine.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Evil minds think alike. Instead of ballet dancing and sports playing kiddies we could have the obese couch potato, the zombie-eyed computer game addict, the dope smoker, the bulimic, the juvenile delinquent and the drag racer.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Chirimoya said:
Evil minds think alike. Instead of ballet dancing and sports playing kiddies we could have the obese couch potato, the zombie-eyed computer game addict, the dope smoker, the bulimic, the juvenile delinquent and the drag racer.
Add to that "transvesti dad", "crack-whore mom", "closeted-gay kid", "the bully", "alcoholic dad" "dad has a 'querida' family", the "fundamentalist mormom family" and other, er... wholesome characters and we may have a good business idea right there. If only there were 100 people like us in the world.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Why, why, why .....

luveezdovey said:
Capitalize the 1st letter of every word? what style of writing is this .... must be quite difficult .... I tried but gave up.:confused: :confused:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Pib said:
Add to that "transvesti dad", "crack-whore mom", "closeted-gay kid", "the bully", "alcoholic dad" "dad has a 'querida' family", the "fundamentalist mormom family" and other, er... wholesome characters and we may have a good business idea right there. If only there were 100 people like us in the world.

Pib's back, folks, and she's badder than ever.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Hi Pib!! Welcome back. We missed you.

I am getting one of a mother rolling her eyes up as her kids are trying to ask for money!! make that one I will buy a thousand.

Or me... ahem.... a mother grabbing her purse and going on vacation as the kids try to figure out where is mom. Can you tell I need a vacation?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Pib said:
I wish we had a puking smiley.
vomit-smiley-006.gif

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Someone is subverting them. I saw a set on the back of a car the other day that included Kenny from South Park in the lineup of children.

And who could resist shouting 'ever heard of condoms?' or 'get a vasectomy!' to the people in the car with about 15 children stickers all but obscuring the rear view?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Little Advertisements

I bet you could pay for an ad on this site instead of having your sneaky little attempt of SPAM deleted by a Big Person!