Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Seeking an Apartment again!!

I came to this forum over a year ago when I thought I was ready to move to the North Shore (Sousa-Puerto Plata), but received an offer to work in Iraq for a few more dollars.

Now my contract is up and need a few leads for a (1) bedroom, bath. Need: A/C, fully furnished with linens, dishes, tv, internet, cable TV, etc. This is for a minimum (2) year lease.

I would like a "Secure" place without the usual musica blasting all day/night. In other words; a quiet place! Know I am asking alot but have to try. I would entertain sharing a house will a similar type person.

I am a non-smoker, casual drinker and extremely (anal) clean, neat straight (smiles) person. AND, all rent is paid on or before due date.

Would appreciate any leads you may have, thx Starbay

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I lived in Puerto Plata this past winter in Ensanchez Luperon - it's an area that is close to the Malecon (ocean boulevard). There is a grocery store within a 15-minute walk, a lot of convenience stores close by as well as quite a few Internet places. The building is extremely secure and clean. They also have a maid that cleans your apartment every two days. I had a bachelor apartment and it included a double bed, dresser, small table and chairs, television, bathroom, closet, cupboards, small stove, dishes, linens, basically everything. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll send you a pm with the landlord's name and phone number.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Depends on your budget, but I would guess you are prepared to pay a little more, as you ask for a little more.
    Try Jeff at www.puertoplata-apartments.com. It is a little more expensive, but safe, pool, phone etc etc Not sure about internet though, it is very rare the apartments have that.

If your demands are even higher, then I would suggest the gated communites around. ( SeaHorse, Starhills etc ).

Let us know your budget, then I am sure youŽll get more suggetions.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I"ve stayed at Starhills numerous times.... PM if you have any questions about the place

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andrea22
    I lived in Puerto Plata this past winter in Ensanchez Luperon - it's an area that is close to the Malecon (ocean boulevard). There is a grocery store within a 15-minute walk, a lot of convenience stores close by as well as quite a few Internet places. The building is extremely secure and clean. They also have a maid that cleans your apartment every two days. I had a bachelor apartment and it included a double bed, dresser, small table and chairs, television, bathroom, closet, cupboards, small stove, dishes, linens, basically everything. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll send you a pm with the landlord's name and phone number.
    I am interested....Thx.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Hi: I am a retired Government employee seeking a long-term apartment arrangement in or around POP or Sousa.

I need a furnished (Everything included) with A/C, and Cable TV/Internet capability. An Internet Cafe or Wireless spot would be fine.

My budget for rent is in the $400-600 range.

I am a DIVER and would like to close enough to the ocean (reefs) to walk it if possible.

I am a non-smoker, casual drinker only, straight male who is extremely neat and clean and pays on time.

If you have, or know of someone that might be able to help me, I would appreciate the lead.

Thanks
    Starbay
    Jerry

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I am interested..

Quote Originally Posted by la_barbie
    I"ve stayed at Starhills numerous times.... PM if you have any questions about the place
    Hi: I am a retired Government employee seeking a long-term apartment arrangement in or around POP or Sousa.

I need a furnished (Everything included) with A/C, and Cable TV/Internet capability. An Internet Cafe or Wireless spot would be fine.

I am a DIVER and would like to close enough to the ocean (reefs) to walk it if possible.

I am a non-smoker, casual drinker only, straight male who is extremely neat and clean and pays on time.

If you have, or know of someone that might be able to help me, I would appreciate the lead.

Thanks
    Starbay
    Jerry

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Interested

Quote Originally Posted by carina
    Depends on your budget, but I would guess you are prepared to pay a little more, as you ask for a little more.
    Try Jeff at www.puertoplata-apartments.com. It is a little more expensive, but safe, pool, phone etc etc Not sure about internet though, it is very rare the apartments have that.

If your demands are even higher, then I would suggest the gated communites around. ( SeaHorse, Starhills etc ).

Let us know your budget, then I am sure youŽll get more suggetions.

Thanks
    Starbay
    Jerry

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

ok... we get your point ... relax

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I have stayed at Jeffrey's apartment in Puerto Plata, if you have any questions, please PM me. Very quiet, secure, has a pool, appears to be within your budget.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Sorry, did't know I was posting in th forum

Quote Originally Posted by la_barbie
    ok... we get your point ... relax
    It would appear you need to relax, don't sweat the small stuff, unless of course you are small minded.