Satellite Dish Help in La Romana

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Does anyone know of a reliable satellite dish company/person in the southeast section of the country or one that comes from Santo Domingo. I have a dish and most of the hardware from our home in Santiago that we would like to install in our apartment in La Romana. Thanks for any help.

Rick

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
No guy in Santiago

Thanks for the reply-I used Zap Electro Depot in Santo Domingo in 1997 when we had the dish installed there- did a very good job but I have tried contacting them now and it appears they are out of business.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
MrMike said:
Do you have a guy in Santiago? I live in Santiago and I have a dish as well and I feel kind of silly not using it at all, it's just laying out in the yard.

Turn it on its back, seal the bottom, hey a wading pool for the kiddies.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Good point. Set it up on the roadside say it is for Fatima (et al) and collect the peso coins thrown in.

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
Syork said:
Does anyone know of a reliable satellite dish company/person in the southeast section of the country or one that comes from Santo Domingo. I have a dish and most of the hardware from our home in Santiago that we would like to install in our apartment in La Romana. Thanks for any help.

Rick

please PM me or email to info@dunhill.ws

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
how about a communal backyard urinal where friends can stand around the dish with a beer in one hand and their man machine in the other ; remember 'the family that pees together stays together'.

ricktoronto said:
Turn it on its back, seal the bottom, hey a wading pool for the kiddies.