Looking for a make-up artist

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
We are holding a fashion & beauty show in Cabarete this November and we are looking for a make-up artist. We will be promoting fashion and the beauty business in and around Sosua.

Please contact me for more details.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Why don?t you contact the local reps for the various makeup companies that are represented here on the island. They have girls demonstrating, doing make up on models, customers etc. Very common here at Casa Nelson in POP.
This way you don?t need to pay for it, they would come anyway..
There are both local and Lancome, L?oreal, American etc etc depending on your direction in your promotion.

caribegal

Aug 20, 2004
Chester4 said:
We are holding a fashion & beauty show in Cabarete this November and we are looking for a make-up artist. We will be promoting fashion and the beauty business in and around Sosua.

Hola! I am connected with this industry and would like to know what company (ies) you are working with. I am a licensed make up artist and skin care therapist. Trained in Canada, Gemni Models. Now, I am working with a modelling agency here in Sosua/Cabarete. You can call me at (809)571-0065 - you never know what may come of it!

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
Hi!
I know that Izzie (Isabel) is a make-up artist and has her own make-up shop in Sosua on Calle Pedro Clisante. It is just in front of Brittania Pub. She works for TV and for magazines. She organised a fashion show at Playa Laguna last June.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
purefolie said:
Hi!
I know that Izzie (Isabel) is a make-up artist and has her own make-up shop in Sosua on Calle Pedro Clisante. It is just in front of Brittania Pub. She works for TV and for magazines. She organised a fashion show at Playa Laguna last June.

Thanks, I know Izzie and my daughter was one of the models at the June fashion show. But, unfortunately, Izzie is leaving the country and closed her shop.

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
Then we probably met before as I was model for the fashion show too ;)
Unfortunately I'm back to Canada now!

Good luck!

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Thanks!

Chester4 said:

Thank you ... to all the replies and suggestions.

I will be in contact with you soon.

Regards
Chester