What's Cabarete Like in the fall?

Imajen

Sep 28, 2005
Hey all,
My friend and I are seriously thinking of spending the winter months in Cabarete as we hate winter in Canada. We were thinking of moving there in about a month (November). What is the scene like at that time of the year? I visist cabarete every year for about a month (feb) but have never been this early. I was hoping to get a job at one of the beach restaurants but don't know if they are too busy yet etc.. Any advice or info would help. If anyone knnows contacts at the bars...that would great also.
Cheers,
Jen

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Lots going on. Besides usual, lots of profesional windsurfers, etc., from Europe and elsewhere are in Cabarete training for the competition in Europe during the summer.

Bars are very busy.

Imajen

Sep 28, 2005
Ken said:
Lots going on. Besides usual, lots of profesional windsurfers, etc., from Europe and elsewhere are in Cabarete training for the competition in Europe during the summer.

Bars are very busy.
That's great news..Thanx so much Ken

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Things will pick up even more as Christmas approaches. By getting there some time in November, you will have time to make the rounds to see what is available and to let employers know of your interest. Just be sure to have enough money to live on until you find something.

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
Work in Cabarete?

Cabarete is great that time of the year. Finding decent work in Cabarete is another story. Report back and let us know what you find.