German criminals ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf

Apr 24, 2002
If your problem is very serious you should see a doctor. Might help you if it's not to late already.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Percentage wise

They can help the country.... due to economy. Some people look at the little things, instead of the big picture. Crooks, any nationality can fit that bill. The Germans come to the DR or any other foreign country for the most part...... because they are highly intelligent and well groomed from there homeland and easy pickings in other countries.. due to lack of education on the local part.

Kenia

Sep 30, 2005
Kenia

I am new using this forum, I just want to know how to create a new post.Thanks

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Rattus_Rattus said:
Please explain? I cant see the funny part in this..

Rattus, I agree.. I first thought I was on page 2 in a thread, then understood that it was the opening post in the thread.
????:cross-eye

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Explanation

Since there seem to be some raised eyebrows about the opening post in this thread, see the dr1 news summary for today. One of the items reported is that officials in Germany have reported that the dr has become a haven for German criminals, such as drug lords, fleeing Germany to avoid prosecution there.

If you didn't read the news summary today, you won't understand the first post.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Ken said:
Since there seem to be some raised eyebrows about the opening post in this thread, see the dr1 news summary for today. One of the items reported is that officials in Germany have reported that the dr has become a haven for German criminals, such as drug lords, fleeing Germany to avoid prosecution there.

If you didn't read the news summary today, you won't understand the first post.

Thank you Ken for the explanation..

partytime

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 29, 2005
easygoin said:
They can help the country.... due to economy. Some people look at the little things, instead of the big picture. Crooks, any nationality can fit that bill. The Germans come to the DR or any other foreign country for the most part...... because they are highly intelligent and well groomed from there homeland and easy pickings in other countries.. due to lack of education on the local part.
With 30,000 of em, guess there could be one or two. Probably a couple of French,Swedes, and Britts too LOL

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not the first time

This has been going on for years.
Interpol has worked with the local Dominican police in the past, bringing large numbers of criminals back to their homeland for prosecution.
There was a time when they were stopping almost every gringo in town, checking their ID, to see if they appeared on their arrest list.
Perhaps they are going to start another major "operativo".

partytime

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 29, 2005
Let's hope so

They ought to start by cleaning up the streets of controling forgeiners that seem to be responsible for alot of the prostitution rings that everyone complains about, amoung other things. The Germans alone are not the only ones involved in the every day corruption, but without them I think you would see these problems on a much smaller scale. Remember, some of these people are one and the same that built up the hotel and tourism industry in the 70's and 80's on the north coast. Kinda like fighten fire with fire.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
partytime said:
They ought to start by cleaning up the streets of controling forgeiners that seem to be responsible for alot of the prostitution rings that everyone complains about, amoung other things.
What prostitution rings?
Where in the world did you get an idea like that?
There was an issue in Boca Chica in the late 90's with some foreigners involved in some underaged prostitution.
I have never heard of such a thing as you describe, here on the North coast.

partytime said:
The Germans alone are not the only ones involved in the every day corruption, but without them I think you would see these problems on a much smaller scale. Remember, some of these people are one and the same that built up the hotel and tourism industry in the 70's and 80's on the north coast. Kinda like fighten fire with fire.
Again, you are way off base.
It was the French Canadians who developed tourism in those years, and it wasn't until the late 80's that the Germans started to come in wholesale quantities.
You would do well to confine your statements to actual facts.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
partytime said:
They ought to start by cleaning up the streets of controling forgeiners that seem to be responsible for alot of the prostitution rings that everyone complains about, amoung other things. The Germans alone are not the only ones involved in the every day corruption, but without them I think you would see these problems on a much smaller scale. Remember, some of these people are one and the same that built up the hotel and tourism industry in the 70's and 80's on the north coast. Kinda like fighten fire with fire.

Please get a clue and learn a little more about how prostitution works in this country. Any more posts in this thread relating in anyway to prostitution will be deleted along with the "idiot" posters access.

Are some of you getting it yet?

partytime

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 29, 2005
I guess we have our "Idiot".
Access removed, enjoy your vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenia

Sep 30, 2005
Kenia

Is anyone going to answer my question on how to make a new post? I will appreciate it if anyone of you tells me how to do it. Pardon my insistence I don?t mean to disturb the flow of your conversation.
Thanks again.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Kenia said:
Is anyone going to answer my question on how to make a new post? I will appreciate it if anyone of you tells me how to do it. Pardon my insistence I don?t mean to disturb the flow of your conversation.
Thanks again.
From the first page of the message board, there are various sections, dealing with various topics.
You need only select the section you want to post in, then click on "New Thread", in blue, in the upper left hand corner.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Looks like we found another "idiot".

Some of you need to learn to read.

Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.