Pictures ready!!!! Christmas 2004 in Boca Chica!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I just signed on at Smugmug.com and posted my first 39 pictures. Be kind now, boys and girls-I had JUST gotten my brand new camera when these shots were taken and I am STILL trying to figure out how to take decent photos.
But I think that they did not come out too bad. Of course I will be adding captions and stuff as I go on and I have alot more photos to put up, but ya gotta start somewhere.
Enjoy!!!!
http://berzin.smugmug.com/gallery/850618

Last edited:
May 31, 2005
Cool. :classic: I specially liked to view the slideshow. I love going to Boca Chica at night. With trusted family and friends of course... ;)

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
Those are some really great pictures - do you mind my asking what kind of camera it is you are using, and if it's digital, what megapixel? The shots are so crystal clear, it reminds me that I need to update my camera before I go to Santo Domingo in December! Thanks.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
mb2 said:
Those are some really great pictures - do you mind my asking what kind of camera it is you are using, and if it's digital, what megapixel? The shots are so crystal clear, it reminds me that I need to update my camera before I go to Santo Domingo in December! Thanks.

The shots were taken with a Panasonic FZ-20. It is a 5.0 megapixel camera, but remember that the number of megapixels only tells half the story.
This camera happens to have a pretty amazing lens, so this helps. On some of those shots I was also using a wide-angle lens and this also helped.
If you are interested, Panasonic now has an updated version called the FZ-30 which is 8 megapixels. Check it out online at WWW.Panasonic.com