Winter league BAseball Schedule

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It doesn't include the playoffs...that's what I'm interested in...I'll be there on Dec. 25 through Jan. 6...I want to go see Las Aguilas!!!

MQ

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Of course not MQ, they can't do the schedule of the playoffs until they have the standings finalized!

But, as soon as we know... woooo hoooo. I am there!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Pedro Martinez has said he will pitch some games for Licey this year He wants to get sharp for the World Classic in March. He will probably pitch in the playoffs.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Planner...by friend...MLB does the schedule of the playoffs even before they have the actual winning teams...it's just a matter of deciding what days they will be playing...and then they fill in the blanks...I know it doesn't work like that in DR, but come on...they have been playing this game forever!!!

I know they'll play some games during that week...so I'm not worried...but as always, I need to know in advance to finalize my plans...and HB needs to know to reserve my room at the newly inaugurated B&B...:)

MQ

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
MQ I wish it were so!!! They don't post it for some time yet unfortunately. I have a friend who is a player in the league and will ask him to find out if there is any info.

L

LarrySpencer

Looking for a few players

Does anyone know where or if the following players will play this winter?

Alberto Arias - Pitcher
Sandy Nin - Pitcher
Eudy Morel - Pitcher
Luis Guance - Infield

boogie07

Sep 19, 2003
they really have 104 players on their rosters??? i assume that theres no rules or limits on roster sizes??? and how the heck does everyone get a chance to play? the teams must have money to be able to pay all them players.

why doesn't the la romana website work? i keep getting error...?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
planner said:
MQ I wish it were so!!! They don't post it for some time yet unfortunately. I have a friend who is a player in the league and will ask him to find out if there is any info.
Were you able to find any information? Do you know if they normally schedule games around New Years or do they take a few days off?

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Hey everyone :)

Is it easy to get an autograph from a star such as Pedro Martinez or David Ortiz?

Should I ask before the game? After the game?

Thank you.

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Baseball infos pleeeeeeease !!!

I'll be around Puerto Plata from 26 dec. to 09 jan. 06 and I desesparate (spell?) to know if some dominican baseball games can be seen around ???
It's is the playoff at this time of the year..?????

Thanks in advance !!

Holacanada from Quebec city (9 degrees C now..! Snow tomorrow :cry:)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I'm sure you will get to see some baseball in Santiago. I am currently working with a tour operator here to put an excursion together to go see baseball. Send me a PM with your email address please.