Look who si getting desperate now? presidente Vs brahma

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
All of you folks who have claimed that Brahma will not stand against Presidente will be surprised to read the following.
It seems more and more people are consuming Brahma and to me, it seems like brahma has already stolen 20% of beer market in this country. Everywhere around me I see Brahma bottles in bars. Presidente still sells far more than any other beer but brahma is sure putting up a stiff competition. Just last night I was in Ahibar. As usual, I ordered a large bottle of brahma for myself and for my friend. Instantly the waiter acknowledged me that Presidente is offering a Presidente light bottle free to anyone who asks for a brahma. thats right folks, presidente was offering a free big bottle of light beer to anyone who orders a Brahma. So I took the 1 free bottle but then I went right back to Brahma. To me, brahma tasted better than presidente light. I guess Presidente is trying to compete with Brahma with their light version of presidente beer.
Also yesterday, I was in expo cibao and to my surprise, I was offered a deal, 3 brahma cans for only 100 pesos. thats an offer that is hard to turn away.
I think Brahma will continue to grow and take a big chunk of beer market in DR.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I think Quisqueya and Bohemia will take the fall in "La Guerra del Cervezas" Where can I get a Brahma t-shirt??