Blog - I'm a survivor

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Honey your sould should not be treaded on anymore! I really have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to MANY many more entries.

With everything you have gone thru and everything you are going thru, your blog shows all of us a strength of spirit.

I live and work here in Puerto Plata. I think you have captured the real joy of what this country has to offer. On your next trip I hope we can meet.

PS. I too have been in the Dragon Boat Races, they are great!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Planner - I have been reading your blogs. I just got home from the hospital after a 4 day stay. - read below for explanation

WOW!

This is to bring some of you up to speed with my life.

Two weeks ago I had my second mastectomy - right breast this time. About a week later I was having trouble breathing.

I thought that I had pneumonia. WRONG! I had bilateral extensive pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in both lungs). Just spent 4 days in the hospital. I am on blood thinners for the next 6 months. However, I feel great again. I have a date every Mon. and Thurs. with MDS for blood work , a weekly doctors appointment in Belleville, and bi-weekly doctors appointments in Kingston.

Thanks everyone for the phone calls, visits, emails. You are all a great support to me. It is friends like you that keep my attitude in an up beat mode.

It's all in the attitude!

Lynda

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Whatever we can do. You are amazing. Keep it up honey and hope to see you here sometime soon!!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I loved reading your stories. Keep in touch, and keep on fighting. Angel sends his love.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Check it out

My blog has 12 sections now and growing. If you like the DR, dragon boating, or you are a survivor take a look.

It has been a long time Trina - remember the pub crawl? Those girls from the east coast could really drink.