Direct Resort Bookings.....

brianm

Nov 23, 2004
Does anyone know if it is possible to book direct with PC/Bavaro AI's? I am considering taking an extended stay in the area and wanted to stay at a couple places in lieu of staying at one resort the entire time. Or, are there any smaller resorts/hotels along the ocean further north of Uvero Alto?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
brianm said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to book direct with PC/Bavaro AI's? I am considering taking an extended stay in the area and wanted to stay at a couple places in lieu of staying at one resort the entire time. Or, are there any smaller resorts/hotels along the ocean further north of Uvero Alto?
If you go North of Uvero Alto you will fall off the edge of the earth - LOL.

But seriously many of the AI's in what is affectionately known as Punta Cana have some form of direct booking possible through their corporate website or a call centre or both. How competitive the rates are, I have no idea, but it can be done.

Just to name a few Riu, Iberostar and Occidental all have booking engines on their corporate websites and I am sure there are many more. Were you thinking of a specific resort?

Gregg

brianm

Nov 23, 2004
Thanks, Ok, I meant west..... (I always refer to it as west, but everyone corrects me to say it's north. Technically, I guess it would be northwest. details details.....)

I've been to the RIU's, Iberostar's, Sunscapes, etc., but I thought I'd try something different, like hitting some smaller no name resorts, if they even exist in the that area. I have heard Miches has a few smaller resorts, but also have heard Miches is not the safest place for gringo's. Anyway, I was hoping to expand a little further than the AI's this time around, but still be on the white beach and end up in a place where food and drinks are reasonable. Anything east (southeast) of PC, or does it then become the Cap Capacity Cana part of the country??