Recruiting companies

wildcurls1972

Oct 6, 2005
Hello,

I'm in the process of moving to DR. I've done some research job opportunities in DR and realize is not going to be easy task finding a good job, but I'm determined to move. I've read most of threads in regards to employment in the DR. My question is, since I've not heard anyone mention it; Are recruiting companies in the DR a good way of starting out when searching for a job?

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Depends ...

Hi. it depends on what your goals are ...

if your going to santo domingo you must be fluent in spanish

a famous recruit company is Addeco . They're in santiago also ..

Rob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Try calling APS. They are a headhunting company here in Santo Domingo, but they be able to help you. Speak to Alicia, she is the president of the company.

ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS- APS
c/Haim Lopez-Penha #25(altos) Paraiso.
Santo Domingo.

Of: (809) 565-7853
Cel: (809)630-8040
aps@verizon.net.do

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Why are you determined to move with no job? Do you speak Spanish and how often have you been there outside of resorts?

wildcurls1972

Oct 6, 2005
Roberto284 said:
Hi. it depends on what your goals are ...

if your going to santo domingo you must be fluent in spanish

a famous recruit company is Addeco . They're in santiago also ..

Rob

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

My goals are to use my fluency in Spanish, which I speak very little of here in the US, and take advantage of utilizing my educational and professional background. Also, my wish has always been to live in DR and learn more about my country.

I've heard of Adecco. I actually work accross the street from a office here in MA. Thank you for the advice and I will definitely look them up, when I go.

wildcurls1972

Oct 6, 2005
ricktoronto said:
Why are you determined to move with no job? Do you speak Spanish and how often have you been there outside of resorts?

I'm determined because it has been one of my goals. I wish I can move having a job secured, but unfortunately, I need to be there to be able to get any offer. I've already tried sending my resume to couple of jobs opening that I've seen, but like I've heard on some of these threads, the only way is to physically be there.

Yes, I speak spanish, I'm dominican. Yes, I 've been there outside of resorts, because when I go I stay with family.

Thanks for the reply.