Recruiting companies

wildcurls1972

Oct 6, 2005
Hello,

I'm in the process of moving to DR. I've done some research job opportunities in DR and realize is not going to be easy task finding a good job, but I'm determined to move. I've read most of threads in regards to employment in the DR. My question is, since I've not heard anyone mention it; Are recruiting companies in the DR a good way of starting out when searching for a job?

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
There are a few here

What kind of job are you looking for and what kind of income do you expect to earn?

wildcurls1972

Oct 6, 2005
JRR said:
What kind of job are you looking for and what kind of income do you expect to earn?

I'm looking for to work in the private sector,as an executive assistant/accounting, or in the hospitality industry, customer service. I'm expecting between RD$12000 to RD$15000 mthly, or more if possible.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
wildcurls1972 said:
I'm looking for to work in the private sector,as an executive assistant/accounting, or in the hospitality industry, customer service. I'm expecting between RD$12000 to RD$15000 mthly, or more if possible.

Why would anyone contemplate leaving the US to come work for a lousy $490 a month? More if possible indeed, enough to not hunt down and kill cats for food as an example.

donrael

Sep 26, 2005
ricktoronto said:
Why would anyone contemplate leaving the US to come work for a lousy $490 a month? More if possible indeed, enough to not hunt down and kill cats for food as an example.

rick, you eem to live in DR; if so, did you do better than that ?

maybe is hasnt occurred to you that he may be looking for someting else other than getting rich