holy trinity school

ada

Feb 2, 2005
Does anyone know the website for Holy Trinity school in Santiago?
Thanx

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here is some information

Telephone is 809 736 9090

They told me that they do have a website but it is having problems
www.holytrinity.com.do (I think!)

Fees are reasonable for bilingual education: Primary school is 3600 a month and high school is 4900...I didn't ask how much the registration fee was. You can bet that there are plenty of extras: School goes from 8- 2:30 and they provide lunch. From 2:30 to 4 or 5 they have homework classes and special classes for those that need more work..

Give them a call...

HB

ada

Feb 2, 2005
Thank you so much for the info. Have you by any chance heard anything positive or negative about the school? I am also looking into New Horizons. My children will be entering Kindergarten and hopefully a 2yr old program. Any insight will be appreciated.
Thanks again.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry ADA: My youngest is 28 and my granchildren, all 8 of them, go to Dominican private schools. Colegio de la Salle for the most part. A couple go to Nidos-possibly the best place for the little ones...four of my grandkids have gone there.
I misspoke--there are two of them in Florida, where they attend a small private school in Weston.

HB :D:D:D

tish

Mar 10, 2007
Holy Trinity

Telephone is 809 736 9090

They told me that they do have a website but it is having problems
www.holytrinity.com.do (I think!)

Fees are reasonable for bilingual education: Primary school is 3600 a month and high school is 4900...I didn't ask how much the registration fee was. You can bet that there are plenty of extras: School goes from 8- 2:30 and they provide lunch. From 2:30 to 4 or 5 they have homework classes and special classes for those that need more work..

Give them a call...

HB

Do you know whether this is a catholic school? There website doesn't seem to be working at the mo.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Holy Trinity is not a Catholic school. However, this fall they will just start to teach religion classes which I am happy for.

The tuition has raised to more than RD4000 per month for 1st grade on up and the inscrtiption fee is around RD16000.

I like the school and will continue to send my daughter there. Most of the teachers speak English quite well as most have grown up in the US.